Your First Taste of Ashes of Ares..Live at Rock Hard Festival

mattbrood

PPUSA Facebook *****
Nov 8, 2008
www.facebook.com
I'm happy with this song, although I wish the guy that filmed it had picked a more upbeat song..Barlow sounds good although a little pitchy in the high spots...looking forward to hearing the album! Bring on September! :cool:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aepnGxf2vak&list=UUUt0A0TmOT8ofFIfmT4a58w[/ame]

Good to see Van Williams back in action too. Seems like the two guys that left Nevermore are the only active musicians from that camp as of late...

We'll see how long this video lasts...

Sounds heavy as hell. Too bad the album isn't out yet...pretty hard for the crowd to really get into it when hearing songs for the very first time. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to reserve judgement until I hear a studio version, live fan recordings are always so washed out, it's tough to tell what's actually going on.

I fear that this will be the energy level of the PP audience if they do not release something soon. It is next to impossible for me to get into music live unless I have heard studio versions. Now if they get up there and play some IE songs, maybe not so hard to get into, but that is unlikely.