Your ideal metal splices

SheisMySin

Apr 24, 2006
Okay...this thread we're splicing two bands together. These 2 bands are good on their own, but lacking something, and need to be complemented. When you put the two together, it might make a stellar hybrid sound.

Example:

Megadeth songwriting/vocals + The Haunted heaviness and aggression in the guitars

Cannibal Corpse guitars + Edge of Sanity songwriting

Nevermore Music + Anyone else's vocals.

Scott

SheisMySin said:
Okay...this thread we're splicing two bands together. These 2 bands are good on their own, but lacking something, and need to be complemented. When you put the two together, it might make a stellar hybrid sound.

Example:

Megadeth songwriting/vocals + The Haunted heaviness and aggression in the guitars

Cannibal Corpse guitars + Edge of Sanity songwriting

Nevermore Music + Anyone else's vocals.

give warrel dane another chance. nevermore was one of those bands that i found hard to get into at first cause his vocals were kinda different but i gave the band a random listen about a year and a half ago, discovered some cool songs and the vocals really began to grow on me. you should try listening to "i am the dog", "the 7 tounges of god", or "in memory".

You don't like SKinless' drums?

I bought their new one, and I think the drumming is relentless. Double bass faster than Kataklsm in a couple of places.

I need to give the cd a few more spins, but they are pretty sweet. Some of the songs are really great...and what death/gore should be. Others are a little boring.

Scott

Nemesis_lxix said:
Nile -drums,guitar bloodbath vocals

good mix. nile's vocals never really did it for me. theyre not bad but i prefer more clarity ala the bloodbath style. i actually find bloodbath to be a much more enjoyable listen.

tad morose + urban breed on vocals.( pissed me off when he left the band)