YT: Worst guitarst?

Nic and I have been familiar with that guy for a while. We used to post on the Megadeth forums a lot and he used to post there too. He'd post a video and everyone would typically go "dude...you buy all that shit and you still can't play?" and he'd always argue "well I will buy what I want and it shouldn't concern you", and he just couldn't understand that people were trying to tell him he'd effectively wasted his money because it was sounding horrible and wouldn't be any different if he owned a lot of cheaper gear.

I'm not sure if the guy is 'all there' really. He owns tonnes of extremely expensive (and amazing) ESP's, and he got himself a custom made up, which was basically a mahogany M-II with the knobs placed different and some different inlays. Everything else about it was stock...right down to the standard gloss black finish...on a custom...

He's clearly just a kid having a go, there are plenty of guitarists on youtube who think they're awesome but are, in actuality, terrible. I'd be making fun of them, not a little kid who's making the best of it.

You know the kind I mean, the ones you watch where YOU feel awkward and embarrassed, and you're not even the douche making their guitar sound like it's being fretted with a face and picked with one of those giant dog food sausages.

This is very true, one of my personal hates is when girls *there is one on the main page all the time with a Razorback* who plays something totally awful yet gets 5 star ratings and the most cringe worthy comments humanly possible just because they are of female gender and are slightly "hot". If a guy did the same video they would be mocked so hard they would no doubt feel like given the instrument up all together, very sad!

I treat everybody the same personally, girls might have smaller hands but there are some fucking great female guitarists who just prove gender's got sod all to do with being good!

My personal fav cringe quote people use on those videos are "OMG your so hot and you can really play 5/5!" and.....the traditional "Marry me"

This is slightly off the subject of generally bad players but still it gets my goat right up the jackass!

Jager FTW! :kickass:

I dig it dude! :headbang:

Thanks, but now I actually have to learn it. It was mostly off the cuff and I spend more time lurking this forum and others to do it. Hell I still need to track my guitars for half my bands album.

The only thing worse than bad playing in YT vids are the comments. Like Chris Brodericks Betch Can't Play This. Buckethead or Petrucci can play it faster or some other nonsense. Not one video response.

"
heerarocks (11 hours ago) Show Hide
that was bullshit, ive played better with my ass cheeks

and u look like a inbred gimp
x
":erk:

YT is the shit for learning at least for me and checking other styles. Half of the great 80's REH stuff is on there as well.

Yeah I haven't posted a video on there for 2/3 years. I got many good comments which were un-expected to say the least but there is always a huge amount of faggots that just posted bullshit on peoples pages and/or make pisstake videos *Ive already had the honour of recieving one*

But yeah that track sounds kickass! Even just that bit of vocals at the end got me hooked! Will have to check out more :)

This is very true, one of my personal hates is when girls *there is one on the main page all the time with a Razorback* who plays something totally awful yet gets 5 star ratings and the most cringe worthy comments humanly possible just because they are of female gender and are slightly "hot". If a guy did the same video they would be mocked so hard they would no doubt feel like given the instrument up all together, very sad!

I treat everybody the same personally, girls might have smaller hands but there are some fucking great female guitarists who just prove gender's got sod all to do with being good!

My personal fav cringe quote people use on those videos are "OMG your so hot and you can really play 5/5!" and.....the traditional "Marry me"

This is slightly off the subject of generally bad players but still it gets my goat right up the jackass!

Jager FTW! :kickass:

I've asked many a complete stranger on the internet to marry me.