zak stevens hurts himself

I know the story and it was freak accident. It wasn't like he stuck his hand under there to remove grass and got whacked.

As of this morning, Zak is still scheduled to be in Atlanta on Thurs night. Ivan is the least of my two worries.

Glenn H.

I sure HOPE he didn't stick his finger in a weedwhacker or an edger or something! Prolly a cheap-ass Craftsman mower that exploded at him.

#---->)|POSITIVE VIBES|(<----#

Get well, Zak!!!

Heh...

...how many people would sacrifice a finger, in the name of metal??? "Allright, you wanna open up for Iron Maiden in Brasil? It'll cost ya a finger... you decide whose finger you give up."

:loco: I'll burn in hell for that one... LOL

Bryan316 said:
how many people would sacrifice a finger, in the name of metal??? "Allright, you wanna open up for Iron Maiden in Brasil? It'll cost ya a finger... you decide whose finger you give up."

Not this one...
FU.gif

LOL Sorry had to do it!

-MetalRose

Oh man. That's vicious. I guess now everyone will be like Zak...lemme see the finger man! Seriously though, thats not cool, I hope he gets well fast and painlessly.

Does anyone know if it was reattachable or if its gone permanently?

Ben

Lawn & gardening work is just plain evil and must be stopped...at least that's what I keep telling my wife. Maybe now she'll believe me.