Zero Hour release date!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Hey everyone!!!

Well here's the release date for "A Fragile Mind" Sept 6th.

The mastering process is still in the works believe it or not but it looks like everything will be finished very soon. Once we have that all together the label will throw a clip up.

Appreciate everyones support and ZH FANS RULE!!!!

Jasun/ZH

yesh. long wait, :ill: but I am sure it will be worth it.!!!! :headbang:
are you gonna give us a whole song???? will there be a tour??? :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The label will put a full song up on their site and we'll place a link here for everyone to check out.

We have been offered quite a bit of shows of late but right now our focus is getting the CD out to everyone.

Hope to have more news for everyone soon.

\m/\m/
Jasun/ZH

ZHJ&T said:
Hey everyone!!!

Well here's the release date for "A Fragile Mind" Sept 6th.

The mastering process is still in the works believe it or not but it looks like everything will be finished very soon. Once we have that all together the label will throw a clip up.

Appreciate everyones support and ZH FANS RULE!!!!

Jasun/ZH

Awesome!! I can't wait to hear it!!!!!!!! :worship:

Stacy

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! The news I have been waiting for like 2+ years now!!! AWESOME!!!!

I'm dying to hear the new singer. Did this guy formerly sing in another band? Anyone know what he sounds like? I hope it's someone with Dio/Dickinson kinda voice as Rosvold rather than someone who sounds like Tate/Halford. A high pitched wailer wouldn't go too well with ZH's music in my opinion.

it has been a month, since this thread was started,... any word on when we can hear a clip???

whoah whoah, Zero Hour performing at the IE/Strat show in NYC, or just going to be there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!