006 Drum Pack - Free Sample Pack

Wow, didn't expect that kind of response ahhaha. Glad anyone is digging them. I just sampled the wood-rim TAMA, Gretsch and Black Panther last night, may go ahead and sample the Starclassic toms, hopefully get those all sliced up and ready for the update as soon as possible.

Wow, didn't expect that kind of response ahhaha. Glad anyone is digging them. I just sampled the wood-rim TAMA, Gretsch and Black Panther last night, may go ahead and sample the Starclassic toms, hopefully get those all sliced up and ready for the update as soon as possible.

I love you.seriously.:worship:

:p

The toms and snares I planned to do didn't pan out (read: will do them some other time),

Sorry, had to make room in my dropbox temporarily. They should work now. :)

I feel like people should always expect this response when they post FREE samples. No one can ever have enough samples. Only complaint I have is that the DI kick is waaaaaaaaaay too loud and cuts off short.

The DI kick is off of a mastered commercial release, so yeah... you'll have to turn it down some. As far as length, I, nor anyone I have shared it with, have had a problem with it. Plus it sounds damn good on the album haha. \_(o_O)_/

Sounds ok here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/794136/GrooveA.mp3

Added Mapex 10x5.5 Maple Black Panther snare. Download packs in the first post/my signature or get the delta TCI or WAV sets.