3. Alice Cooper - Muscle of Love
4. Queen - Queen 2
5. Budgie - In for the Kill
6. Rush - Fly by Night
7. Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
8. Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
9. Kansas - Leftoverture
10. Kiss - s/t

I Never Heard of any (Babe Ruth) cds,,,,I might have to check them out....

few more I left out

Beck Bogert & Appice
Rare Earth "One World"
Uriah Heep "Look At Yourself"
Black Sabbath "Master Of Reality"
Bloodrock "USA"
Ten Years After "Space In Time"
Dave Mason "Alone Together"
Argent "All Together Now"
Camel "Mirage"
Edgar Winter "They Only Come Out At Night"

what tunes cause you to turn off the ac, open up the windows
and crank up the sound?

:wave:

jw

Savatage "Power Of The Night"

Vicious Rumors "Don't Wait For Me"

Sword "Stoned Again'

The Regulators "Need For Speed"

Y & T "Hurricane"

Damien "Every Dog Has It's Day"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-729FKiyA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-729FKiyA&feature=related[/ame]

Hey there RK,

Sword's first album is amazing......I also liked "Earthshaker" by Y&T. I actually bought that album when it came out. :)

Hey there RK,

Sword's first album is amazing......I also liked "Earthshaker" by Y&T. I actually bought that album when it came out. :)

Love both Sword albums but I like "Metalized" the best...would love to see Rock Candy reissue it with huge remastered sound...read somewhere they might reform...also like singer Rick Hughes early 90's band Saints & Sinners...have you heard that one...the guitarist is amazing...it's a little more commercial. If you haven't heard it let me know I'll zip it over to you since it's OOP now. Here's a cut from You Tube that kills... :kickass::headbang:

Been into Y&T since they were Yesterday & Today...great band...and 'Hurricane" is one of their most rippin' tunes...:Smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love both Sword albums but I like "Metalized" the best...would love to see Rock Candy reissue it with huge remastered sound...read somewhere they might reform...also like singer Rick Hughes early 90's band Saints & Sinners...have you heard that one...the guitarist is amazing...it's a little more commercial. If you haven't heard it let me know I'll zip it over to you since it's OOP now. :kickass::headbang:

Been into Y&T since they were Yesterday & Today...great band...and 'Hurricane" is one of their most rippin' tunes...:Smokin:

Definately agree with "Metalized" being the best. I saw these guys a few times when they were doing the local bar scene....always enjoyed them live. I did hear Saints and Sinners.....yes, a little more on the commercial side but very professionally done. :)
I do believe that Metalized has been re-issued. :)

As for Y&T, "Hurricane" and "Hungry for Rock" were my fav tunes on that disc.

Definately agree with "Metalized" being the best. I saw these guys a few times when they were doing the local bar scene....always enjoyed them live. I did hear Saints and Sinners.....yes, a little more on the commercial side but very professionally done. :)
I do believe that Metalized has been re-issued. :)

As for Y&T, "Hurricane" and "Hungry for Rock" were my fav tunes on that disc.

The first Yesterday & Today is my favorite album from them...it's just one of those classic debuts we've been talking about..."24 Hours A Day"..."Game Playin' Woman"...Beautiful Dreamer are 3 all time Y&T classic's!!!