2014-15 EPL Fantasy Soccer

Clark Griswold

WallyWorld anyone?
Mar 5, 2004
Lake Charles, LA
Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking to recruit a few teams for an EPL Fantasy League. It's a salary cap league. It's very convenient as you don't have to check it daily because it will automatically sub a player with one of your bench players should any reason arise (injury, etc...)

The site is http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Register,then "Join Private League". The code to enter is 1031470-248549.

Look forward to seeing some of you on the virtual pitch.

Clark

There is a scoring guide on the site. But players earn points for 30, 60 and 90 minutes played. They lose points for any bookings and, if the player is a defender, will lose points for high number of goals conceded in a game.

Keepers get points for clean sheets and minutes played.

Midfielders and Strikers score the same.

You designate one player as Captain. He scores double the points he earns. You also have a Vice-Captain in the event your Captain doesn't play in the week.

Subs are automatic after the games have completed for the week.

There is a scoring guide on the site. But players earn points for 30, 60 and 90 minutes played. They lose points for any bookings and, if the player is a defender, will lose points for high number of goals conceded in a game.

Keepers get points for clean sheets and minutes played.

Midfielders and Strikers score the same.

You designate one player as Captain. He scores double the points he earns. You also have a Vice-Captain in the event your Captain doesn't play in the week.

Subs are automatic after the games have completed for the week.

Thanks for the help!

Most of my players are out for a few weeks and now Ross Barkley might be out for 5 months. looks like I'm going to have to make some transfers. :(

Made some changes this week to my team, such as changing to a 3-4-3 formation and I added Ramsey to my midfield section, so hopefully the teams my players are from do good this weekend so I can get even more points than I did last week.