25% OFF YOUR ORDER AT THE CD INZANE BOOTH...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
CD INZANE PURPOSELY LOWERS PRICING ON ALL OUR IMPORTS FOR PROGPOWER, BUT THIS YEAR WE ARE TAKING AN ADDITIONAL ANGLE!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LOVE TO SAVE ON METAL, TRY GETTING 25% OFF YOUR ORDER ON SATURDAY NIGHT SEPTEMBER 16TH FROM 10PM TO 12 MIDNIGHT ON YOUR FINAL PROGPOWER PURCHASE!!! THAT MAKES $12.00 CDS NOW $9.00!!! THIS DISCOUNT ALSO APPLIES TO DVDs, BOX SETS, LIMITED EDITIONS AND HELL, THE ENTIRE TABLE!!! I BET NO OTHER VENDOR AT PP HAS THE BALLS TO RUN THIS SPECIAL... YOU NEED TO PRINT OFF THE HOMEPAGE OF WWW.CDINZANE.COM AND IT'S ADVERTISEMENT TO GET THIS DISCOUNT!!! THE DISCOUNT ADVERTISEMENT WILL END ON FRIDAY NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 8TH AT MIDNIGHT ALSO, SO GET TO IT BROTHER!!! THIS IS OUR WAY OF SAYING "THANK YOU" TO YOUR SUPPORT OF THE BEST MUSIC IN THE WORLD!!!

OUR LAST DAY OPEN ONLINE IS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH. WE CLOSE THE ONLINE SITE AT MIDNIGHT SO ALL ORDERS MUST BE IN BEFORE THIS.

SEE YOU SOON...
WWW.CDINZANE.COM MINNEAPOLIS
(763) 391-9344

CD INZANE said:
What are you doing up so late? Go to bed my metal sister... Z
Yes, Papa. I need to rest up. Can't wait to see you and the little lady. :headbang: The wee one too? Photos at the very least!

'night!

Damn you . . .

That is a nice promo. Now I have to choose between getting my CDs early, or waiting until Sat night for the discount. Thanks for the dilemma :)

Steve in Philly

I imagine the crowd at intermission would be impregnable, so which would you skip to save some money? Epica or Jorn?

I appriciate the awesome offer, and although I will still print the advertisement and consider the opportunity, I'll probably pass and purchase my CDs early. :Smug: That way I be guaranteed that I will get the CDs I want before they are gone and not miss either of two of the bands that I've been most excited about seeing at this year's festival.

I suppose this is great news for those that don't like Jorn or Epica though. :rolleyes:

Epica does play at Jaxx the tuesday after ProgPower...I think missing 10 minutes of the ProgPower set to buy some discounted CDs is worth it!
but missing Jorn is just plain wrong.

A real good way to clear inventory at the end of the festival. I encourage everyone within 20 feet of the stage to take advantage of this offer.

Especially the tall guys. :saint:

Very cool!

Lucky for you, I will buy lots at your booth but not at 25% off. I'll be up front row standing. Aint know way I'll be anywhere else while Jorn, and the Pagans Mind boys play.

Awesome deal though! Rock on.

BRILLIANT IDEA!....BUT, NO OTHER VENDOR HAS THE BALLS???
RIGHT....NO PROBLEM ZANE, I'VE GOT BIG BALLS, BRING ON THE 25% DISCOUNT DEAL FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS AT THE NIGHTMARE TABLE TOO ; ) WHATEVER IS LEFT AT THIS TIME IS OPEN FOR THE MEGA DEAL, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SHIP ANYTHING BACK, AFTER ALL, I'M FLYING DOWN THERE, NOT DRIVING ; )

AND YOU WON'T EVEN NEED TO DOWNLOAD A THING, JUST SHOW UP AT THE TABLE AT 10PM AND START SHOPPING, SAY HEY WHAT ABOUT THAT 25% OFF THING, AND BAM, YOU GOT IT!

LANCE-NIGHTMARE RECORDS

Greykiller said:
A real good way to clear inventory at the end of the festival. I encourage everyone within 20 feet of the stage to take advantage of this offer.

Especially the tall guys. :saint:
LOL

MEGALOUD said:
RIGHT....NO PROBLEM ZANE, I'VE GOT BIG BALLS, BRING ON THE 25% DISCOUNT DEAL FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS AT THE NIGHTMARE TABLE TOO ; ) WHATEVER IS LEFT AT THIS TIME IS OPEN FOR THE MEGA DEAL, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SHIP ANYTHING BACK, AFTER ALL, I'M FLYING DOWN THERE, NOT DRIVING ; )

AND YOU WON'T EVEN NEED TO DOWNLOAD A THING, JUST SHOW UP AT THE TABLE AT 10PM AND START SHOPPING, SAY HEY WHAT ABOUT THAT 25% OFF THING, AND BAM, YOU GOT IT!

LANCE-NIGHTMARE RECORDS
Way to go Bro!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

CD INZANE said:
I BET NO OTHER VENDOR AT PP HAS THE BALLS TO RUN THIS SPECIAL...
MEGALOUD said:
RIGHT....NO PROBLEM ZANE, I'VE GOT BIG BALLS, BRING ON THE 25% DISCOUNT DEAL FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS AT THE NIGHTMARE TABLE TOO ; )
I'm liking this trend! Century Media, are you going to let them get away with this??? Ken Golden, are you going to sit there and just take it??? Exploding Ned, aren't you offended??? Do I hear 30%? 50% ? Heck, free CDs for all!!!

Seriously, guys, this is awesome. Thanks!

Steve in Philly

Magius said:
I imagine the crowd at intermission would be impregnable, so which would you skip to save some money? Epica or Jorn?

I would skip Epica.. the whole set if necessary! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.