33 NEW TITLES JUST ADDED TO NIGHTMARE-RECORDS.COM

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
HEY LADIES AND PROGGYMEN,
IT'S A GOOD DAY, WHEN YOU CAN SAY, I GOT 33 NEW TITLES UP ON THE SITE!
BUT I DID IT, AND THEY HAVE ULTRA NICE HOLIDAY PRICES TOO, SO COME OVER AND ENJOY, HERE'S THE LINK!
A FEW OBVIOUSLY INTERESTING THINGS ARE THE HOT NEW ITEMS

*OUTWORLD
*FALL OF ECHOES - Red Tree
*DIVINEFIRE- Into a New Dimension
*PENDRAGON - An Now Everybody to the Stage Ltd. Edition DVD + 2 CD
*GALAHAD - Resonance - Live in Poland ltd. Edt. DVD/CD

ADDED 11/26/06
http://www.nightmarerecords.com/Cat...CI1428B0&WCU=YKbYV2YNclVC0j8VvN54cuK1LRQqOesO

Giving these (i'm confused)? -does this mean the next PYRAMAZE release may be thru Nightmare Rec.s?

Guys - Lance and Nightmare Records can post wherever they like, this is a free world, and our two first albums are still on Nightmare Records in the USA. That doesn't mean that we are releasing the next one through Nightmare though. Waaay to early to talk about that kind of stuff.

:devil:

First off, i will look back at the history of Pyramazes 2-cd.s w/ Lance as probably my all time 2 favorites! However,as a fan who supports "THE BAND" then,now & hopefully in the future, i was surprised to see a former singer on his former bands website post & promote anything & everything except Pyramaze? As a fan i don't think there is anything wrong w/ being somewhat surprised at this.I mean no harm towards any members past or present & it seems that both parties are trying to do whats best for business & thats obviously understandable.I think the music of Pyramaze has emotion, attitude,power & a purpose! Many of us fans who buy & listen-have these same qualities,at least this fan does!! Cheers to all-Muz.

First off, i will look back at the history of Pyramazes 2-cd.s w/ Lance as probably my all time 2 favorites! However,as a fan who supports "THE BAND" then,now & hopefully in the future, i was surprised to see a former singer on his former bands website post & promote anything & everything except Pyramaze? As a fan i don't think there is anything wrong w/ being somewhat surprised at this.I mean no harm towards any members past or present & it seems that both parties are trying to do whats best for business & thats obviously understandable.I think the music of Pyramaze has emotion, attitude,power & a purpose! Many of us fans who buy & listen-have these same qualities,at least this fan does!! Cheers to all-Muz.

Hey Muz,

Thanks a lot for your support - we sure appreciate it!
Yeah, I see what you mean -and how this might seem a bit strange, but we are moving on.
If Lance still wants to make posts in the Pyramaze forum on a business level, then we have no problem with that. He's posting 'Nightmare news' in lots of places, and as long as it's just about a bit of promotion for his label, then we won't blow a fuse over that.

:devil:

Hey Mike,
I understand & sounds cool to me. Didn't mean to come off as to serious,maybe its because years of being a diehard Van Halen fan-many great memories but w/ great dysfunction in that band that drives its fans nuts,hah! Aww hell,i need a cold beer!!