A bad way to die:

Ultima Ibanez Overlord

-=The Dude Abides=-
Mar 17, 2002
999 letsby avenue
www.mp3.com
Is this a bad way to die:

I heard of this African tribe who dig a hole in the sand, then they line the hole with a sack made from animal hide. The top of the sack is open, and at the bottom, there's a sort of "chimney" that runs all the way up to the surface.
Then they put their victim in the sack and bury them upto their head.
They leave the victim there for days, so that they're starvingly hungry, then they return and feed them nothing but honey and milk to induce chronic diarrhoea.
The victim will then shit an awful lot, and flies will be attracted to the shit and start flying down the chimney.

The flies will lay eggs down at the bottom of the chimney and maggots and lavae will hatch.

The victim then dies by a combination of being eaten, and by the pestillence of their own egestion.
Effectively, they get eaten alive by their own shit.

You know your in trouble when your shit takes over and gets the advantage over you.

i was wondering: is it possible to drown yourself if you can swim and don't use a rock to go down? or maybe the survival instinct forces you to go out of the surface (of the sea or... well, of whatever...)

Good question, But i think you could drown yourself pretty easliy, As long as there is no air in your lungs, you'll sink:)

well, to me it's not so easy. if you don't have air in your lungs you desperately seek for air, even if you think "i don't have to".

Yeah but the second you go to get that air, your lungs are gonna open up and take on all that water, If you dont have enough time to make to the surface, you'll drown.

Well, I can think of something pretty horrible...

Like being duck taped onto a large wooden chair.

With nailguns... 4 people start working at the fingertips and toes... And start shooting him with nails working up the fingers/feet up the arms and legs, while a 5th guy takes a straight razor and starts lightly slashing the person all over the face arms and bodies, and pours gasoline over them....

Another one is like how "Firemarshall Bill" tried to kill Dr. Lecter in Hannibal. Using a pack of wild boars, badgers, wolverines, squirrels, etc... and having them ravage somebody would really suck.

And a gross form of torture that I saw in the movie Payback is having a guy tied up, and smashing each toe with a ball-pin hammer. That would hurt like a mother.

I can go one up from that! I've noticed that some men squirm at the site of prince albert wands. Ultimate form of torture or pure pleasure beyond a mans belief???

I read an article where a man shoved a size to large down his urethra and ripped himself up. (stupid move) He bleed for a week and had to see the doctor.
Torture: Try the electric wands! They're a shocker!

I'd go with the ultimate form of torture.

And about those electric wands.
You know those electric fences? A friend of mine took a piss against one of those. He was jumping around for some time after, and I don't think it was from pleasure. I imagine an electric wand as something similar.

Ok, ispired by the above, here's one from the ever popular Darwin Awards:

A man working at a factory had a penchante for waiting until lunch break, letting all of his colleagues leave for lunch, then he'd take his pants down, rest his testicles on a conveyor belt and masturbate. Apparently, he'd been doing this for several years, always enjoying it.

Oneday, he obviously enjoyed it a little too much and lost concentration on the 'matter in hand' :tickled:
He got his testicles caught up in the conveyor belt and "ripped a gaping hole in his sack".
He was really distressed and was desperate not to let anyone know what had happened, so rather than go to hospital and explain how he'd got his injury, he used a staple gun to "fix" his wound, and stapled his manhood back together.

Needless to say, this was a dumb thing to do, and infection set in. But he was still too embarassed to do anything about it.
Eventually, the infection became so bad that his family, who had found out about the infection, pressed him to go to the doctor.
He lost his penis and his tesitcles, and the ability to have kids.
This earned him a rarely awarded Darwin award.
At least he got something out of it :)