A Big Thank You To Glenns Staff

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Ididn't really know if IU was too embarassed about this incident but felt it was worth it to show the integrity of Glenn and his staff. During the second song of Kamelots set I was in the front VIP section to the left. All of the sudden I started feeling weak, dizzy, and shaky. So, I got the hell out of there and went down to the catering room backstahe. I grabbed some candy and sat down and suddenly felt like I was going to pass out. Heres why. I am diabetic BUT had taken my medication AND ate on time so I was thinking everything should be great. What I didn't realize was all the running back and forth from the Granada to the venue and back and forth had burned more sugar than I had been putting in. So, I'm sitting there (looking normal to everyone else) when Chris Roy walks by and notices I'm not runnig around as usual like the mole I am. He asks me whats wrong and in literally, I mean literally two minutes I had two HUGE glasses of orange juice and security around me. I sucked those two down fast. I had no time to even ask anyone except Chris Freel for help and he stayed and talked to me while my sugar came up. I was so weak I couldn't climb the stairs to go to the bar to get the juice myself. This was such an unbelievable display of human compassion and was diffused quickly and flawlessly. Thank you guys!!!!!

Glenn Harveston puts on a first-class festival, all around. he and his staff kick at least as much ass as the bands Glenn has, and more than many of them!

I'll bring a whole bottle of orange juice next year. :)

Shaye