Thank you to CDInzane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in CDinzane's defense here it is harder than you think to keep up with inventory sometimes. I love that customers don't often consider this. And to say it does not happen with The End, Sentinel Steel or Shadow Kingdom well I have had it happen with everyone one of them. My very first order with Shadow Kingdom years ago for Artillery CDs before the Metal Mind was issues was just this case. Tim wanted me to take something to replace the two CDs not available, twice I had to ask for just a refund. Of course my first and only order with Inzane CDs were out put the money was refunded. As for the End and Sentinel Steel it as happened on several occasions over the years. But personally ordering stuff for myself I have had short packed orders, wrong editions, even wrong titles, and so on it is no big deal most people will correct it without a hassle.
I suggest to buyers who do not understand that screw ups can happen then I suggest they try it. Most of the people who run these mail orders are often one or two guys dealing with a lot of orders top of with bitchy winey people asking stupid questions, complaining about something pointless or whatever so yeah there tends to be screw ups.
Talk about the stupid shit buyers bitch about; where do they get off on complaining if you send them FREE stuff? See these are what kind of people mail orders deal with. I also love the crack case people there are a hoot. Then there is the guy who orders every few months who contacts the day after the order complaining that he has not received the CD, felling to realize there is an ocean between the U.S. and Australia. Then there is the guy who email a couple of times a day everyday from the time the order is placed. Man I could go on forever. And what I'm talking about is something only guys who have mail orders would understand cause we all deal with these issues. Maybe this is why I don't bitch if a mail order mees up on my order.

See this is where you are wrong. CDInzane isnt just some small distro run out of his home office. Then I could back up the issues with the distro. But if you have employees and been doing this for a while...stuff like this should not be an issue.

I have dealt with running a very small video mailorder. I never once sent out the wrong stuff to anyone. I was always quick because I knew how much I hated waiting on stuff.

If you cant seem to get stuff right or even get your stuff out at a reasonable time...why are you even doing it??? Heaven and Hell records....remember the hassle with my Cirith Ungol disc???

I understand people are busy and have things going on. If this is something that you are going really part time...put a disclaimer or something on your site. You are running a bussiness.

This is why I usually stick with distros who have never screwed me over or messed stuff up like The End, lasercd, Shadow Kingdom and Sentinel Steel. With these 4 I have ordered for over 4 years now and have only had 2 screw ups which were fixed in less than a week. not bad.

If you cant seem to get stuff right or even get your stuff out at a reasonable time...why are you even doing it??? Tribunal....remember the hassle with my Cirith Ungol disc???

hahaha, what are you talking about? i have never carried a Cirith Ungol CD so i have no idea how i am being brought into this. you may be confusing me with Jeremy of Sound Of Purgatory. we are different people, who happen to know one another. haha, but really i am not sure what you are talking about. for the record, i get my stuff out quite rapidly as many people on this board will attest to since they have bought stuff from me via my estore. :)

hahaha, what are you talking about? i have never carried a Cirith Ungol CD so i have no idea how i am being brought into this. you may be confusing me with Jeremy of Sound Of Purgatory. we are different people, who happen to know one another. haha, but really i am not sure what you are talking about. for the record, i get my stuff out quite rapidly as many people on this board will attest to since they have bought stuff from me via my estore. :)

whoops yeah.....sorry about that I will fix my post.

See this is where you are wrong. CDInzane isnt just some small distro run out of his home office. Then I could back up the issues with the distro. But if you have employees and been doing this for a while...stuff like this should not be an issue.

I have dealt with running a very small video mailorder. I never once sent out the wrong stuff to anyone. I was always quick because I knew how much I hated waiting on stuff.

If you cant seem to get stuff right or even get your stuff out at a reasonable time...why are you even doing it??? Heaven and Hell records....remember the hassle with my Cirith Ungol disc???

I understand people are busy and have things going on. If this is something that you are going really part time...put a disclaimer or something on your site. You are running a bussiness.

This is why I usually stick with distros who have never screwed me over or messed stuff up like The End, lasercd, Shadow Kingdom and Sentinel Steel. With these 4 I have ordered for over 4 years now and have only had 2 screw ups which were fixed in less than a week. not bad.

I've ordered things from small distros to Amazon and had incorrect things sent by companies of all sizes. Shit happens.

Lol = This thread

CDInzane - never a problem - had issues with a cd purchased elsewhere that was missing a part-replaced entire disc free of charge-very cool! And no, my name is not Zane lol
LaserCD- Never a problem except I had to wait for a week or so lol- Ken turned me on to P.O.S., Empty Tremor, Wastefall and all of the awesome cd's hes released over the years, he is my vendor of choice
The End Records- Never had a problem, only ordered a few times from there many moons ago
CDUniverse - Only when the price is right, but I've placed many orders there. Customer service is average at best

...All of the other places I've purchased things from were one time shots, so I'll leave my list at that

....remember the hassle with my Cirith Ungol disc???

Interesting you mention that because that was very similar to the issue I dealt with at Shadow Kingdom the first time I ever placed an order there for Artillery CDs, this was years ago. The difference was Tim wanted me to choose replacement at first before issuing the refund. I'm sure you were refunded. Admittedly inventory was pretty wacked back then, hell it is still difficult to keep up with it.

This thread is a total laugh riot. There have been no less than three cases of mistaken identity in this single thread. There is an amazing amount of FAIL here.

Britt

No doubt and anytime DIABOLIK chimes in and opens his pie-hole, (via a keyboard), it's more than likely guaranteed to be foot-in-mouth moment. This guy is the best complainer I've ever heard. Here's a guy that writes a long post complaining about human errors & how he never makes them, which includes the point, "...If you cant seem to get stuff right... why are you even doing it???" then proceeds to name the incorrect mail order distributor that did him wrong, (Note: it's hard to type when your laughing as hard as I am right now), at least this time someone received a "whoops yeah.....sorry about that...", which makes it even funnier, then he proceeds to change the name of the distro being slandered from TRIBUNAL to HEAVEN & HELL. He'll probably change it again later after everyone has already seen the post fingering HEAVEN & HELL.

... and I love this one, "...but I am NOT Zane Peterson. If you must know my name is Zane Flanagan..." LMAO, this is great... keep it up fella's don't let this thread die.

BTW; my name is also Zane... Zane Stevens.

:popcorn:

legendary-thread.jpg

I left the thread open a bit longer to allow Zane Flanagan to reply. He has declined and simply wants this closed. He is an innocent bystander and honestly has no clue what happened in this thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.