A HUGE Thank You to Nightmare Records & Rob K (testofwills)

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
CRJ Productions would like to publicly thank Lance King & Nightmare Records for being an official sponsor, as well as the fest's official CD Vendor this year.

We'd also like to express our gratitude to Rob Kachluba (testofwills) for being an official sponsor for Solitude Aeturnus...many thanks for your generous contribution.

In addition to the Nightmare Records sponsored CD vendor booth, the "Girls of Metal" (www.myspace.com/girlsofmetal) will also have a booth set up to show their support & will be selling their calendar as a benefit for the American Brain Tumor Association in memory of Chuck Schuldiner.

Looking forward to seeing & meeting everyone!! :kickass:

Thanks again & take care,
Chris, Rob & John (CRJ Productions)

Looking forward to Nightmare records. I e-mailed them a "special order" in hopes they could bring it to the show and I could pick it up but haven't heard anything from them yet. Oh well...almost here!

OK...just in case anyone is considering a sponsorship, here's what it would include:

2 VIP All-Access passes
Early Entry
Fest T-shirt
Food/catering & beer
Being added as an official sponsor on our Sponsor page as well as on the band's bio page on our site

If anyone's interested, send me a PM before noon on Thursday.

Looking forward to Nightmare records. I e-mailed them a "special order" in hopes they could bring it to the show and I could pick it up but haven't heard anything from them yet. Oh well...almost here!

YOU DID????
didn't get it...may have been whilst I was vacationing....I'm back in the saddle and ready to TAKE YOUR ORDER !!

Let me know what you need, by calling the Nightmare records line
763-784-9654

Anyone else with requests for discs from our site to make sure we have or new things that we may have at this late junkture (meaning it's too late for us to order anything special that we don't already have) CHECK OUT THE STORE PAGE http://www.Nightmare-Records.com and give us a call with your lists!

MUCHO FASTER...email is a bit crazy these days!:headbang: