THANK YOU from NIGHTMARE RECORDS

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
I would like very much to thank all the fans that stopped by our tables, said hello, picked up a few needed items to satisfy their inner and outer metalheadness. Would like to thank Brent for helping at the tables (you know him as the head of hair o flying during Testiment's set) And also Tom Wylde and the Sacred Dawn guys for giving me a little time to hit the head and chill in the upstairs Lounge.

I'd like to thank all the other sponsors of this show as well, we know who we are, it helps the festival bring great talent to the show.

And of course would like to thank Chris, Rob and John for a job well done, great turnout guys, it freaking ruled, I found I enjoy the Folk Metal quite a bit, Thursday was very interesting and killed as did Iced Earth and Testament absolutely kicked my ass!:OMG:

Looking forward to next year guys, Nightmare Will be there! :headbang::kickass:

And a thank you TO Nightmare Records for being there! Didn't get much of a chance to browse through your selection, but I did manage to get the Testament - Seen Between The Lines DVD from you. Enjoyed it thoroughly. :headbang:

Thanks for the cds and shirt, Lance. I had a great time talking with you and Brent behind the table once the security guys started being dicks.

thanks for bringing that Derdain CD!!!!! The Scelerata disc is great. Saw you at Haven on saturday but didnt want to bother you again. thanks for bringings some great disc down to the show.

Lol... You my friend are a light weight! I drank half the bottle and didn't puke!

Yeah well let's bring in the endless beers I had all day, ask your drummer, as soon as I walked into Rachel's room Friday morning I went straight to the fridge to grab a Heineken.