A Huge Thanks from Nightmare Records!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
This year....

First I'd like to thank my wife and kids for not crying too loud for not being able to come this year, it's become a bit of a tradition!

I'd like to thank Glenn & Shane and the crew for putting on another great show this year and for next years already.

I'd like to thank Crimson Glory for bringing a singers convention together down in the catacombs, was nice seeing everyone and meeting a few new faces, Futures End and Mindcrime for having me up and letting me wail a bit, you all killed it and I had a great time making noise with each of you.

I'd like to thank Brent and John for their help at the tables, and Christian and Jon for stopping in and lending a hand as well.

I'd like to thank Rob Rock and Mark Boals for their professionalism and great talent for our tunes together you guys rock.

I would like to thank all of you that came by the NMR tables and showed your metal love, your support helps me keep finding and bringing you guys the best new music I can find.

And last but not least, it was very nice to see all the PP family again, until next year, rage on! :headbang:

You're welcome Lance! THANK YOU for the great new music!Bobby W. picked up Edgend and Future's End cd's for me!

Lance, thanks a lot for the pics and NR deal!!!! Next year I just need your John Hancock!! I picked up Future's End (their set ripped), the latest Cloudscape and Ivanhoe's Walking in Mindfields to complete my Ivanhoe collection!!!!!!!!!!

Lance,

I have to admit that I actually avoided the Nightmare table this year. Why? Because you put on that iPod/speakers setup and I end up buying way more CDs because you're carrying way too much prog that I like. I needed to save money this year!

Lance,

I have to admit that I actually avoided the Nightmare table this year. Why? Because you put on that iPod/speakers setup and I end up buying way more CDs because you're carrying way too much prog that I like. I needed to save money this year!

That's the reason for the iPod set-up, to make you buy the goods.

I would like to also express my thanks to all who came by and even if you didn't buy anything, just came by to say HI and chat a bit.

Thanks to Glenn and Shane and Hoyt for the terrific nights of shows, Mid Week, Showcase, and of course the main show.

Thanks to Brent and Christian for all the Laughs,"I tell you what" sometimes we laughted so hard it hurt.

Thanks to the vendor room Crew and the rest of the PP crew for a awesome 4 days.

To Jon Bodan thanks for the help Bro, you saved us a lot of sweating and worrying.

Most of all thanks to all the Progpower family for making this the premier festival in the world, without you it wouldn't be what it is.

See each and everyone of you next year if not sooner.

Thanks guys for the Delain and Seventh Wonders CD's... I am currently playing the heck out of them! :headbang:

Yes everyone, thanks for coming by the Nightmare table. I was stationed there almost the entire time, and I love talking with everyone even if it is about prog and not power, hahaha. I think my most used quote from the weekend was when someone would ask me about something proggy and I didn't know, I would say "I like my metal to kick me in the nuts, not teach me a math lesson". That got quite a few chuckles.

Brent

This year....

I would like to thank all of you that came by the NMR tables and showed your metal love, your support helps me keep finding and bringing you guys the best new music I can find.

And last but not least, it was very nice to see all the PP family again, until next year, rage on! :headbang:

As always, Lance! It was a real pleasure to see you again, my good friend. Now I got a whole stack of CDs that I have been listening to, thanks to you.

Looking forward to the next time! :kickass: