A quick reponse question for you Opeth fans?

Double disc set, 2 separate discs, whatever. It's cool with me. In any case they will be tied together. Hey... now you can get that avatar.....

Just imaging going to the store and buying those two Opeth albums,Then having them in your posession....in your hands...waiting to be played...the anticipation...man that is going to be an intense and exciting moment!!!!:D

Double CDs are expensive anyway, you would only save a couple dollars. This way, we get two whole booklets! Hooray. Actually if that means double the art by Travis Smith, then I'm happier for it..

I'd like it to be a doubledisc 'cause I think it will cost a lot more to buy two separate CD's (at least there where I'm going to buy them :mad: ) But I don't mind if they're separate, I'm still going to buy both of them :)

I will purchase them both at the same time, bring them home and play them both simultaneously (on two separate CD players, with 4 speakers) and make a mess of my brains.

Really nice way to get a breakdown, don't you think?:)

i think the two cd thing is cool, but i hope the heavy one doesn't just end up being a cushion in case the mellow/experimental one doesn't go over well. i'm hoping they both will be original and experimental. not just a mellow cd and another blackwater park.