Al Rybka w/Zephaniah - New Year's Eve!

zephaniah

New Metal Member
Sep 6, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
www.myspace.com
Hey, Katagory V fans and friends!

If you are in the Chicago area on New Year's Eve, make your way out to the Penny Road Pub for a night of entertainment! The show will feature Zephaniah, with Katagory V's Albert Rybka as guest vocalist, Sacred Dawn, and the Savatage Experience. Check out the flyer below for all of the details!

activeflier.jpg

All I can say is, "Please, please, please come out to this show!" The guys in Zephaniah are making a fairly lengthy road trip just to play this show. Those who missed out on the set in Kansas City back in August now have the chance to see it in the Chicago area. I don't know how many more shows we'll be doing together in the future, as the guys are looking to focus on songwriting starting in January, so don't miss it! Besides, The Savatage Experience could be one of the best tribute bands you'll ever see. Who knows? I might even jump on stage for a song or two during their set. You'll have to come to the show to find out!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

If you don't know who Zephaniah is, here is a video from our show in Atlanta on Oct. 23 (courtesy of Lea and Datis Alaee from Farvahar Records)! This was with our old singer, so imagine Albert's heavenly vocals atop our music and that is what you should expect to hear in Chicago!

See you there!

Last edited by a moderator: