Am I the only one who does not really like The Archaic Course

I'm a great fan of that particular piece, The Black Token, Ad Noctum, Whitching hour and Universal are truly great songs.......and of course the forementioned Oceans rise...

mr V

This album is good you know it's really good my fav is Ocean's Rise, bu this it the only one track i really love from that album. Empiricism has more such tracks (all from 'Genuine Pulse', to 'Viev of everlast') is full of a specific atmosphere made by mr V (you're god). Empiricism has 'it' - something that makes that I really want to hear the sounds again and Archaic Course don't have such 'thing'...

Xaplan

The Archaic Course was the first stuff that I heard from Borknagar, and I still really like the whole thing. The Witching Hour remains my favourite. Though I must say that I prefer the live version of The Black Token (with Vintersorg doing the vocals) that I have heard.

It's their best album!!!
Maybe i feel so because it was the first Borkis-album I heard.
Oceans Rise remains an all-time-fav

Ad Noctum is my favourite Borknagar song, but I don't like Archaic course - Ad Noctum and Noctrunal Vision are only songs that I like from this album and I prefer Vintersorg's vocal rather than Vortex's.
And the Archaic Course is too short :p :p

The Archaic Course is a masterpiece that must not be underrated. I listened to it while driving over Hardangervidda, and I must say that this is the perfect "Hardangervidda-soundtrack". Haha. All Norwegians should try it. Heh.