AMORAL: In Sequence

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Hear AMORAL's New Single 'Rude Awakening'

"...Finnish metal sextet AMORAL will release its seventh studio album in early 2016. "In Sequence", the follow-up to the critically acclaimed "Fallen Leaves & Dead Sparrows", will be made available in Japan on January 29 via Ward Records, and in the rest of the world on February 5 through Imperial Cassette (Gordeon Music, GSA).

The first single from "In Sequence", a song called "Rude Awakening", can be streamed below...."

AMORAL - IN SEQUENCE ALBUM ARTWORK, TRACKLISTING REVEALED; “RUDE AWAKENING” SINGLE STREAMING

amoralalbumdec.jpg

How did I miss this thread? Fallen Leaves & Dead Sparrows was one of my favorite albums the year it came out. The second song is better than the first. I am a little concerned that they added their original vocalist back. I think the sparing use of death vox on the original was a good ratio for the music.

The last two albums were great, but I'm done. The addition of their original vocalist kills everything I liked about them. An occasional growl is fine with me, but I know they're going to be everywhere.