Amorphis - Hopeless Days (new single)

nomisofsiman

Sep 19, 2008
Wheaton, IL
They've honestly been one of the most consistent bands int he last decade, but I'll be honest I don't really like this. Not very memorable and bland in my opinion as much as I hate to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
I paused Ace of Base for this. I'm not happy that I did, honestly. I'm with you. This seems like boring ordinary radio rock. It's not.. bad but it's far from good. I've learned however, not to judge an album on a single, so I'll check the whole thing out.

I tend to take Amorphis albums as a whole rather than singles. I will agree that this is nothing amazing, but I'll save final judgement when the album hits. Amorphis. I have to hope the album will have some seriously kick ass tracks on it like all of them up till now do. I was actually blasting Silent Waters on the way to work today.

This song actually kind of rules .. took a listen or three, but it got it's hooks dug into me pretty good now. The disc is really good .. I'm enjoying it better than the last one. It seems pretty diverse overall. Tomi has added another extreme vocal style to the mix that shows up on a couple different tracks.

Britt