Andromeda

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Probably a stupid request, But are you going to carry the New

ANDROMEDA----( MANIFEST TYRANNY) :Smokin::wave::D

oh sure, you'll carry the new Andromeda and Lance King but I'm still waiting for the new Jay-Z/Kanye collaboration to go up on the site along with the backlog of washed-up American Idol almost rans that put out such great material......you're slippin' Ken.

Ken,
Know anything about a wooden box limited edition of the new Andromeda? What it contains? Price? Will you carry it? Thanks in advance.

I couldn't find much info on the limited edition? It might just be the package it comes in?

The Swedish progressive metal band ANDROMEDA will release their new album "Manifest Tyranny" on November 25th in Europe through Inner Wound Recordings and in North America on November 21st through Nightmare Records. The album will be released as a regular CD version, in digital formats, as well as a very exclusive wooden box edition, strictly limited to 400 copies worldwide.

I couldn't find much info on the limited edition? It might just be the package it comes in?

The Swedish progressive metal band ANDROMEDA will release their new album "Manifest Tyranny" on November 25th in Europe through Inner Wound Recordings and in North America on November 21st through Nightmare Records. The album will be released as a regular CD version, in digital formats, as well as a very exclusive wooden box edition, strictly limited to 400 copies worldwide.

400 Copies???/ wow thats not that many at all????:erk:

Just got these in at Nightmare from the plant, it's a great album, Ken will have them at the same time we'll start shipping them so I'm not suggesting getting them from Nightmare, just wanted to pop in and I like it better than their last, it's angry ; )

Re: the Box set, I didn't know anything about it either, Ulterium did this one as a special limited (available only on their site) Edition!

Very cool, new video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSaakTpZ-o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSaakTpZ-o[/ame]