Another Opeth North American tour!!

Apr 2, 2003
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Now THIS is a Christmas present.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=46012
Sweden's OPETH will embark on a U.S. headlining tour beginning on February 15, 2006 in Raleigh, North Carolina. Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Feb. 15 - Raleigh, NC @ Lincoln Theatre
Feb. 16 - Norfolk, VA @ The Norva
Feb. 17 - Towson, MD @ Recher Theatre
Feb. 18 - Millvale, PA @ Mr. Small's Theatre
Feb. 19 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts
Feb. 21 - Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall

I drove the whole way to Cleveland to see them last time, but Mr. Small's in Millvale is like a short bus ride from my college! YES!

So who else can catch one of these dates? Hopefully this will spread some Holiday cheer amongst you metalheads.

Hopefully they'll be back at the Fillmore again, in San Francisco. That was an amazing show last October :)

To those that didn't know, Opeth will be supported by the Devin Townsend band and Dark Tranquillity

what a killer line up!

Dark Tranquility and Devin Townsend (band)................ damn damn damn! Pennsylvania shall feel my wrath! Maybe I'll get a job, a car (a license), and drive up there if I could do it in..... *checks time*.... not many days! Oh well. I am now a tad bit dissapointed. :(

coolsnow7 said:
Actually I'm pretty sure Devin Townshend at one point said he isn't coming...?
It's been confirmed that Devin Townsend will play on at least some of the dates, but he won't be able to play the full US tour due to his obligations with SYL.