Anubis Gate

I agree, however, according to Kim Olsesen, it's not financially possible for them to come to the U.S. He told me that they aren't concerned with making money, they just need to break even for it to be possible. Let's hope Glenn can get them over here next year!

Question for any long time fans. I recently picked up The Detached, and I like it a lot. I got Purification at the same time, but the vocals make me want to stab myself. Is the second album like the first one? And is the third album like the fourth one? I'm intending to pick up the new one next time I make a purchase since I've yet to hear a bad thing about it.

Dave (hoodaman) has been big into them for years, so i have heard lots of their stuff and it sounds solid, I just have not every really listened to a whole album all through.

No matter how hard I try. I just can't get into these guys.

You know, I felt the same way until the latest album, and then I went back to the older albums and figured out that I actually really liked them too. I don't know why that is sometimes - sometimes good music needs to...uh...ferment? Haha, I dunno, sometimes it just takes a few exposures for me to get it with some bands.

You know, I felt the same way until the latest album, and then I went back to the older albums and figured out that I actually really liked them too. I don't know why that is sometimes - sometimes good music needs to...uh...ferment? Haha, I dunno, sometimes it just takes a few exposures for me to get it with some bands.

LOL or sometimes tastes ferment ; )
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new album it's freaking A MONSTER!