Anvil will appear at movie screenings in ATL in person

Pellaz

Tigron of Immanion
Feb 12, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.paulcashman.com
Don't recall seeing this mentioned before, but re-posted from here:

"Anvil will appear In Person on Friday, May 22 for a Q&A after the 7:55pm show and a brief live performance after the 10:05pm show!"

This is at the Landmark Midtown Art Theater in Atlanta. :kickass:

I'll be at work but might drive by to check out the scene on the way down to do WREKage. :headbang:

They were on Elliot in the MOrning today in DC... They were a riot!! The movie is showing here in DC somewhere on E Street I believe but from what I understand, the movie is being raved about...

They'll probably post the interview/ instudio visit at some point today on the site - elliotinthemorning.com for anyone that may want to check it out..

Went to the film and performance after and it was great!
The movie could be inspirational to anyone with a dream they are trying to attain. It is actually quite moving in places and comes across with an intense sincerity. Anyone in a band struggling could relate to this story. I am very glad i drug myself to the city to see it. The performance afterwards was loads of fun. They played "This is 13"(title track to the new CD), "666", "White Rhino"(best drum solo I've heard), and of course "Metal on Metal". the best was watching the artsy stiffs clap along and chant the "metal on metal" with a bit of trepadation.hehe Going to this reminded me why I love metal so much and they breath it with the same energy of a group of 15 year olds. The lyrics aren't freakin' Shakespeare but the riffs are mean and the words are fun. That's all you really need for great metal.:headbang::kickass:

Cool, glad you got to go. :kickass:

I ended up not having quite enough time to drop by before starting off WREKage. (And I forgot to look for any Anvil in the studio to play, now that I think of it.)