Any good releases slated for rest of 2004?

LIVE AT LAST from ENCHANT - Tuesday the 26th of this month. :hotjump:

Audio 2 CD set as well as a separate live DVD.

2 + hours of live Enchanted goodness!! :worship:

Also, the reissue of Pagan's Mind's first CD Infinity Divine, remastered with the re-recorded vocals. :headbang: (not sure when it is due out exactly but I have my pre-order in!)

[oh and does GTA - San Andreas count??? :loco: ]

I doubt the bombasticness of Edenbridge. :Smug:

Therefore, I shall prove you wrong.

*goes to their website*

BITCHIN splash page with the floating planets and the 'eye of the Universe' in the background! I WANT THAT!

*downloads shitload of MP3's*

I shall now listen. And enjoy. Or torment. We'll see!

*listens*

Hmmm....

*listens summore*

Not too shabby at all! Definite difference between the first album and latest album. Damn good sound on this latest album. Lotsa piano everywhere! Good strong guitar tone. I think I gotta change my Musicmatch settings, cuz the drums sound like they've got bucketloads of reverb on them. I hate Musicmatch. The voice is very smooth and sexy. Lotsa control, lotsa detail, lotsa emotion.

I may have to add this to my next binge purchase.

Nightwish's "Over the Hills and Far Away" and "End of Innocence" DVD are scheduled for release November 30th.......

Well, two albums I am sure will be overlooked are:

Twilightning - Plague House Puppet Show
Lunatica - Fables and Dreams

The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Atavism

It should be out this year... They finished recording in August, I think. Here's hoping it's out soon :)

What's the street date for Angra's Temple of Shadows? I have a copy here, I think it's an advance, but it doesn't have a street date on it.

Definitely worth mentioning as a late-2004 release. Hansi K. is on it, too. \m/

I got the new Metal Church, that is really good, their new singer sounds a lot like David Wayne(their first singer)
I didnt see anyone mention Megadeth but I was disappointed with it, at least my first couple of listens.

10/26) Happy the Man - The Muse Awakens

Enchant - Live at Last DVD/2CD

Marillion - Marbles on the Road DVD

11/2) King's X - Live All Over the Place

Neal Morse - One

11/9) Chroma Key - Graveyard Mountain Home

Derek Sherinian - Mythology

11/23) U2 - How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

December) Pain of Salvation - Be DVD.

Shadow Gallery: http://www.shadowgallery.com/news.html#radio

"In other Shadow Gallery news, the recording process on the new album is continuing along to great success. We hope to have clips from this sometime in December 2004."

January) Porcupine Tree - http://www.porcupinetree.com/index2.cfm
"New album update 08-28-2004
Recording and mixing of the new Porcupine Tree album is now effectively complete. As previously announced 14 new songs have been recorded, and only the task of selecting, sequencing and mastering the final running order remains (at least 3 or 4 songs will not make the album and will be held over for issue elsewhere). A 5.1 mix should also be completed in time for a simultaneous release. The as yet untitled album will be worldwide release by Lava/Warners in January."

Kyle