Any good Sushi Resteraunts in Atlanta

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Some of us are trying to have a cool lunch next week when we get in and thought Sushi would be a great way to do it, I have looked at some Atlanta area websites but am not sure which resteraunts are close to the venue and or hotels. any help is mucho appreciated.

Now my other question is, how metal is Sushi LOL

Bear

there are quite a few close to the venue. they are pretty good at that. i think there is one on Piedmont Ave and thats just a few blocks away from the venue. i think its called Ru sans or something like that. any other atlantian might no better than me

Dude, sushi is freakin' metal, no doubt about it. I mean, when I place a sliver of raw yellowtail in my mouth, and I'm blown away by the overwhelming deliciosity, all I can think is "oh man, this is so metal!!" Sushi is the food of the gods, I wish I had the time/money to devour some whilst in Atlanta.

Originally posted by Kenshin
there are quite a few close to the venue. they are pretty good at that. i think there is one on Piedmont Ave and thats just a few blocks away from the venue. i think its called Ru sans or something like that. any other atlantian might no better than me

Cool that might be the place to go then, Rawk on!!!

Bear