Anyone with OSFTGH

Maggot9

Amon Amarth Viking
Jun 11, 2005
Silent Hill
can you PLEASE add me on msn at maggot_purity@hotmail.com

i cant find this CD anywhere, and i cant order it due to it being out of print, and i really need the songs. I cant even find them on Limewire PRO. anyone willing to send me the tracks, thanks

not the shops near me...i tried ordering and they said both crusher and once sent were out of print. thanks for the suggestinos though

ownage, amazon has the albums im looking for. i usually dont buy off the net but i guess ill make an exception, i NEED these albums

See that what the problem is. Ebay. Its shutting down all the second hand record shops, because someone would rather sell it on Ebay as "rare demo oop" for 80$ than sell it in their store. I mean dont get me wrong, its great they have a site that has shite that you cant find in your town, but nobody is gonna shelf something that they can sell to people online and get triple the profit in twice the amount of time. Then you have to go to those stores that jack up the price, and dont even carry all the bands you like. In the 80's you could 5-10 vinyl records with like $15, do you know how much vinyl you can get with $15 today?

hey, i just happen to be in the area and thought i would drop by. looks like this is the same boring place it has been for the last like..... year.... ok, proceed with monotonous repetitive threads.

-666-