ATL Local Show Reminders

I dig the hell out of Neural Implosion. I saw their first show and have seen them multiple times since then. They have great stage presence. Their new music is just ridiculous. Down here we've got a "scene" dominated music scene and NI is one of the few bands that give us a breath of fresh air away from that.

I was mainly referring to your lol in the post, I couldn't decide whether or not I should be offended. There is no doubt that NI is amazing (you'll never see me say otherwise) and we'd love to have some shows with them down in South Georgia -- if that damned promoter down there would ever offer us a spot on a show. :D jk with ya.

How would you classify NI's general style?

I tell ya I would classify NI as the best damn death metal band in Georgia. Every other band even closely trying to resemble Death Metal--just give up. Neural Implosion is just awesome.

I was mainly referring to your lol in the post, I couldn't decide whether or not I should be offended. There is no doubt that NI is amazing (you'll never see me say otherwise) and we'd love to have some shows with them down in South Georgia -- if that damned promoter down there would ever offer us a spot on a show. :D jk with ya.

I tell ya I would classify NI as the best damn death metal band in Georgia. Every other band even closely trying to resemble Death Metal--just give up. Neural Implosion is just awesome.
Cool. I hope to see an EBS/NI/Greyskull show at The Local before year's end!:headbang:

I really can't get into the Neural Implosion stuff posted in this topic or on their myspace. I don't know, maybe my opinion would change once I see them live, but they are far from the best DM band in Georgia IMO.

I really can't get into the Neural Implosion stuff posted in this topic or on their myspace. I don't know, maybe my opinion would change once I see them live, but they are far from the best DM band in Georgia IMO.

Yeah you need to see them live, but I don't think I have ever agreed with you on anything regarding death metal in the local scene. :erk:

Im very picky when it comes to Death Metal and I really don't care for it period, but they were good enough to catch my attention so IMO they are the best death metal band Georgia has to offer. :lol:

Yeah dude that's totally cool, notice how I said "once I see them" not "if I see them" hehe, I definitely plan on giving them a shot live. Death metal is more my thing as far as the local acts go so I probably know a lot more about the local scene for that too so of course I would have many more bands to critique them against you know?

Yeah dude that's totally cool, notice how I said "once I see them" not "if I see them" hehe, I definitely plan on giving them a shot live. Death metal is more my thing as far as the local acts go so I probably know a lot more about the local scene for that too so of course I would have many more bands to critique them against you know?

yeah, or maybe this means I need to give more death metal in the local scene a chance. :lol:

I like death metal in the vein of Nile and Death, but I still prefer the likes of Dark Tranquillity, Arch Enemy, Holy Moses, CoB, and In Flames.

just a list of shows coming up for us:

5.03.08 21+ Soho Bar and Grill w/ Bloodveil and Black as Day - Columbus, Georgia

6.09.08 The Masquerade in Heaven w/ DT, Divine Heresy, and Firewind! - Atlanta, Georgia

6.14.08 18+ The Local @ Sidelines Metal Festivus w/ Mindflow, Meyvn, A Lower Deep, and Halcyon Way - Marietta, Georgia

7.18.08 18+ Sweetwater Live in Cooperation w/ Leading Edge Ent. - Duluth, Georgia

7.26.08 Insomnia w/ Dead Rites - Villa Rica, Georgia

9.24.08 The Loft - ProgPower Pre-Festival Show w/ Circle II Circle!!!!! - Atlanta, Georgia

just a list of shows coming up for us:

5.03.08 21+ Soho Bar and Grill w/ Bloodveil and Black as Day - Columbus, Georgia

6.09.08 The Masquerade in Heaven w/ DT, Divine Heresy, and Firewind! - Atlanta, Georgia

6.14.08 18+ The Local @ Sidelines Metal Festivus w/ Mindflow, Meyvn, A Lower Deep, and Halcyon Way - Marietta, Georgia

7.18.08 18+ Sweetwater Live in Cooperation w/ Leading Edge Ent. - Duluth, Georgia

7.26.08 Insomnia w/ Dead Rites - Villa Rica, Georgia

9.24.08 The Loft - ProgPower Pre-Festival Show w/ Circle II Circle!!!!! - Atlanta, Georgia
I will be at the June and September gigs, y'all! Can't wait to hear the new EP!

Power/Thrash Metal in Gainesville, GA at Loco's on July 12th...

Greyskull :heh:

Eclipsed by Sanity :kickass:

Dead Rites :zombie:

stay tuned for details and check my top friends list (in the sig') for samples​

but wait!... that's not all... o_O

I just spoke with someone who wants to debut his new project in Atlanta two weeks before ProgPower. This new project consists of members of two different bands who have performed on stage at ProgPower USA VII and VIII (showcase included), as well as two members from national recording artists of the progressive metal and thrash metal genres. :worship:

Needless to say I am stoked that he has approached Pathfinder Promotions for their debut. Everything should be finalized by the time Metal Festivus arrives.

Stay tuned in the coming days and weeks... :cool:

but wait!... that's not all... o_O

I just spoke with someone who wants to debut his new project in Atlanta two weeks before ProgPower. This new project consists of members of two bands who have played in two of the past three ProgPower festivals, as well as two members from national recording artists of the progressive metal and thrash metal genres. :worship:

Needless to say I am stoked that he has approached Pathfinder Promotions for their debut. Everything should be finalized by the time Metal Festivus arrives.

Stay tuned in the coming days and weeks... :cool:

A couple of weeks before PP! No make it Tuesday of PP or something damnit! How am I gonna make something like that?