Bal Sagoth pwned me :(

Swabs

HAHA COOL
Oct 9, 2006
s
Hahahahah I was just moving my music over onto a network when this happened

lolbalsagothqm7.jpg

The full track name is...

Bal Sagoth - The Dark Liege of Chaos is unleashed at the Ensorcelled Shrine of A'Zura Kai (The Splendour of a Thousand Swords gleaming beneath the Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire Part II)

And apparently because it's so long I cant move it across :lol: :lol: :erk: :erk: :lol: :lol:

lolbalsagothqm7.jpg

Bal Sagoth - The Dark Liege of Chaos is unleashed at the Ensorcelled Shrine of A'Zura Kai (The Splendour of a Thousand Swords gleaming beneath the Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire Part II)

And apparently because it's so long I cant move it across :lol: :lol: :erk: :erk: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lolbalsagothqm7.jpg

Haha, that's like a whole verse :lol:

Ahahaha :rofl: Vista sucks ass? Sorry but no way, its at least twenty times better than XP, seriously, microsoft have done something good for once with this.

There are so many people who are like

"Oh Vista runs sooo slowly"

"did you check the system requirements?"

"no"

".....twat"

Ahahaha :rofl: Vista sucks ass? Sorry but no way, its at least twenty times better than XP, seriously, microsoft have done something good for once with this.

There are so many people who are like

"Oh Vista runs sooo slowly"

"did you check the system requirements?"

"no"

".....twat"

have you read the terms and conditions and all the legal shit?
for example, when you register vista, a list of all your hardware is sent to microsoft, so if you change something on your pc...say the graphics card, you'll have to activate vista again..at least thats what i read in a review...

I've recently installed a TV tuner card...nothing happened. I also replaced the hard disk and reinstalled it.