Bands/Musicians you've met

I've hung out with some of the guys from Into Eternity a few times and at last years Maryland Deathfest I drove Lordworm from Cryptopsy down to the liquoer store because my friends wanted somebody to buy them beer and he was the first person they asked, not knowing who he was. He told us he was Lordworm on the drive down and I felt pretty stupid for asking him if "he had met any of the bands outside the venue" before I knew who he was. Was a pretty funny experience though.

Whoa, Christe, I just realized you live in VA. You probably get to see them anytime you want, huh?

[/Arsis fanboyism]

The Greys said:
Have you ever been so drunk with a friend you through good sized pieces of pumpins at cars pissing people off so bad one eventually calls a cop. A cop comes down the road with a loud speakers going ' exit the woods'.

Now that is FUNNY

pumpins hit hard. I must have put out two,three headlights. It's funny when a car runs over broken beer bottles and then gets surprised by a pumpkin.

pussy i break windshields sober pumpkin drivebys

anonymousnick2001 said:
Whoa, Christe, I just realized you live in VA. You probably get to see them anytime you want, huh?

[/Arsis fanboyism]
Hahah you called me "Christe."

They're from VA Beach, yah, but I don't get to see them anytime, hah. Melodeath talks to James Malone quite frequently, though, so that's the closest connection besides location.

Nice catfish

I've met...

Karl & Dallas from Nile
In Flames (except Daniel, he wasn't on the tour)
Michael Angelo Batio
Kerry King
Communicated with Jaska from CoB (at a distance)

Pretty impressive list!

Son of Odin said:
I've met...

Karl & Dallas from Nile
In Flames (except Daniel, he wasn't on the tour)
Michael Angelo Batio
Kerry King
Communicated with Jaska from CoB (at a distance)

Pretty impressive list!

Did Angelo have his Quad? I still wanna see him play that monstrosity.

Necramentia said:
pussy i break windshields sober pumpkin drivebys

haha you should be in prison now because dodens says so!. Someone had to pay money to fix their windshield.... good god.

anyways.......... i'm not into the windshields thing. Someone I know will remove peoples side mirrors throwing them through the front or rear windshield of their car's. The most i'll do is just throw some pumpin pieces on hell night which is not often. Anyone who thinks I should 'be in jail' is obviously a repressed christian nerd. If you have not done some stupid things in your life you're going to be 30 down the line wishing you did some stupid shit as teen or you might be. Most teens do. It's not normal not to. Throwing pieces of pumpins in not much worse than ice. The only people that get mad when getting hit by either are old fucks.

If you want to be bitter just die....

Go start a family,stop listening to metal, give you kid a bible, tell the kid not to throw shit at people's car's because he'd be 'degenerate. Make him study math or something. Sit on the computer more compiling ten trillion posts.

Dodens the tough internet kvlt black metaller true face shows. what a fag

:lol:

go to jail you pumpkin thrower!!!

Nergal from Behemoth.

The guys from Evergrey.

Vic of Sauron/Harbinger.

Walked past Joel Grind of Toxic Holocaust a couple times and didn't even know it.

King Fowley of October 31/Deceased.

One of the guys from Nunslaughter.

Not really a big deal.

The Greys said:
haha you should be in prison now because dodens says so!. Someone had to pay money to fix their windshield.... good god.

anyways.......... i'm not into the windshields thing. Someone I know will remove peoples side mirrors throwing them through the front or rear windshield of their car's. The most i'll do is just throw some pumpin pieces on hell night which is not often. Anyone who thinks I should 'be in jail' is obviously a repressed christian nerd. If you have not done some stupid things in your life you're going to be 30 down the line wishing you did some stupid shit as teen or you might be. Most teens do. It's not normal not to. Throwing pieces of pumpins in not much worse than ice. The only people that get mad when getting hit by either are old fucks.

If you want to be bitter just die....

Go start a family,stop listening to metal, give you kid a bible, tell the kid not to throw shit at people's car's because he'd be 'degenerate. Make him study math or something. Sit on the computer more compiling ten trillion posts.

Dodens the tough internet kvlt black metaller true face shows. what a fag

:lol:

go to jail you pumpkin thrower!!!

So anyone who's never been into vandalizing private property is a Christian nerd???

About Peter--- He was very mellow and down to earth when I met him, however, I hear (and sometimes see) how crazy he can be.

The Bringer said:
For anyone who has met Peter Tagtgren, how is he? Is he mellow and down to earth?

Hes always friendly, but sometimes he can get out of control when he has too much to drink. Sometimes when hes really drunk he is super friendly (see my previous post about that). The other times he is crazy. Earlier this year when Hypocrisy was opening for Soilwork peter was on Soilworks bus, and he was really drunk. he wound up going over to Dirk (soilwork/scarve drummer) and picking him up and throwing him... and broke one of Dirks ribs. He hardly ever gets that drunk, but when hes not drunk (or not too drunk) hes very nice and friendly.

Shook hands with Nergal from Behemoth at the show they did in the US with Danzig.
Met the vocalist from Evergrey (can't remember his name...)
Tried to talk to Children of Bodom at that same show with Evergrey, but couldn't (Don't think I was heard..)

skp.jpg

Guess :-D

The whole band CKY, a bunch of times, and I helped their old bassist burn cds for his old band.

I talked to Tommy, the singer for Between the Buried and Me, for like a second after a show, seemed like a nice guy, appreciated my compliments.