BAR Fest Soundtrack??

yoshi14

Magnitude 9 Fan
May 3, 2006
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hey...this goes out to anyone who knows this:

What songs were in the soundtrack that was played in between bands? There were a few i really enjoyed but had no idea who it is. Any help would be appreciated

I recognized Dream Theater's newest track "Constant Motion" from their upcoming album, Systematic Chaos. You can hear it on their MySpace profile right now.

I also heard some Circus Maximus and some Symphony X.

Other than that, I was too busy mingling with people to may much attention!

Bear put the soundtrack together for the Enchant show six weeks ago in Santa Clara, which was also put on by the The Man Behind Bay Area Rock Fest, so you might ask him for a playlist. Or we might ask him together. HEY BEAR! HOW ABOUT A PLAYLIST? :)

Hey, it was nice meeting you in line before the show on Saturday! (Remember me?)

I wish you (and everyone else) safe travels back to your home town.

--Keith

Yeah, i recognized all those songs, but the one i really want to know was played right before a Bruce Dickinson track, i believe. But hopefully someone will post who knows it.

But yeah i remember talking to you, lol. Thanks a lot for the safe travel wishes. Hopefully i'll see you again at a concert sometime soon

I will try later when i get off work to recall what I put together...I have two of the cd's lists but the one that your speaking of I can't find, I left the cdr's at the venue....

Bear

I think I know of what track you are referring to. Unfortunately, I don't know either, as I am also curious. It was pretty darn good if I recalled correctly.

I am wondering if it was Last Tribe - Wash Your Sins Away? I also played new Suncaged Lyre's Harmony. There were two new Kamelot songs in there as well...

Bear

I am wondering if it was Last Tribe - Wash Your Sins Away? I also played new Suncaged Lyre's Harmony. There were two new Kamelot songs in there as well...

Bear

I know it wasn't the Threshold song. It wasn't the Last tribe of Suncaged song. It could have possibly been one of the two kamelot songs, but if i remember right, the voice was different from what Khan usually sounds like.

I think maybe somewhere in the chorus there was something like "now i understand" or something along those lines, can't really remember anymore