BARfest Gold Badges?

Conrad

New Metal Member
May 28, 2008
Yes, I am a ProgPower veteran. I was just wondering if BARfest had a similar program to the ProgPower Gold Badges. If so, how do I get on the list?

I already have my tickets to this year's show.

Conrad

I think Dave is out of town, so I will answer. We do not have a VIP program this year. The venue just does not support it, but if your interested in helping out or maybe being on next years list send an e-mail to david@bayarearockfest.com.

Thanks for your support

Bear<---------long time PPUSA Gold Badge holder too, until this year

I'm a goldbadge holder at Progpower too. And it's not really worth much these days. All that it really gives me is a nice little laminated souvenir. The raffle while kind of fun isn't worth that much and it's more hassle for my Jax than anything since she runs the thing, so it's just more work for her.
It was nice when we had our own little space at the Pre-party, but no more...
Plus they hand them out so early on Thursday it's impossible to get there from the west coast to even pick it up on time. So you have to get there on Wednesday to get it by Thursday...
I think they are a great idea though if they provide the right perks, if BARfest had them I'd be in for sure... Then we could throw a BARfest Goldbadge party!!! (they discovered gold in California right?)

I'm a goldbadge holder at Progpower too. And it's not really worth much these days. All that it really gives me is a nice little laminated souvenir. The raffle while kind of fun isn't worth that much and it's more hassle for my Jax than anything since she runs the thing, so it's just more work for her.
It was nice when we had our own little space at the Pre-party, but no more...
Plus they hand them out so early on Thursday it's impossible to get there from the west coast to even pick it up on time. So you have to get there on Wednesday to get it by Thursday...
I think they are a great idea though if they provide the right perks, if BARfest had them I'd be in for sure... Then we could throw a BARfest Goldbadge party!!! (they discovered gold in California right?)

That's right Sharkblack...there's gold in them thar hills! What do you say, David, let's go diggin' for gold next year! :Smokedev: