Beat Fixx - Natural Performance Enhancement For Drums

I gotta bump this.
I'm ending/changing the discounted pricing March 31.

Oh yeah, I've got multitrack beat detective now, my last gig changed my mind about Elastic Audio so I won't be using that too much anymore.

Also any suggestions for improving the website? Is there something missing/wrong/?

Thanks!

I tried to send you an email via the email form on the site, but I don't believe it ever went through (never got a response). I got 8 songs that I'm looking to have cleaned up probably in April/May. Everything is being tracked to a click, so I would be sending over the tempo maps and a guide guitar track.

My question was, in addition to cleaning up the raw audio - would you be able to generate a MIDI track for the kick, snare and toms? I'm looking to have the option of blending with Superior 2.0 or something similar in case the core drum tones aren't all that hot. What do you think you'd charge for genearating the MIDI ontop of the edits?

Can i get a rain check on that 25.00 a song price please? :saint:

I have a full length in April that would be sweet to pass off the drums to you and then i can start tracking guitars ext.....

I tried to send you an email via the email form on the site, but I don't believe it ever went through (never got a response). I got 8 songs that I'm looking to have cleaned up probably in April/May. Everything is being tracked to a click, so I would be sending over the tempo maps and a guide guitar track.

My question was, in addition to cleaning up the raw audio - would you be able to generate a MIDI track for the kick, snare and toms? I'm looking to have the option of blending with Superior 2.0 or something similar in case the core drum tones aren't all that hot. What do you think you'd charge for genearating the MIDI ontop of the edits?

did you try beatfixx AT gmail.com?
I got a bunch of blank emails in the last month but when I test the contact form it works fine. Actually just checked now and something got changed since my site went down on the weekend.

I also sent FTP info to people and they never uploaded stuff or contacted me again. ¯\(°_o)/¯

I have massey DTM and ApTrigga so I could probably do the MIDI stuff, $5/song