Besides "Move"...

Yo, Langkowski,
I would reccommend "Appetizer," their first disc. It has that same accessible hard rock sound, but it's somewhat more melodic. After that, I would go with "Dead Soul Men." Though not as hook-laden as the other two albums mentioned thus far, it still rocks out, and there are a lot of crazy instrumental passages.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

I'd stick with Dead Soul Men & Spanking Hour. Appetizer is good as well.
The s/t (3rd) disc is a departure from what they had done previously, but still rocks, IMO. One thing about FK, is you will definately get some good quality tunage no matter which one you pick up. Organic took a while to grow on me. Musically it's cool, just lyrically weaker than the rest of their catalog, again, IMO. Can't wait to see them live in just a few short weeks....

J-Dubya - Rabid, biased, FK Fanboy :heh:

J-Dubya 777 said:
I'd stick with Dead Soul Men & Spanking Hour. Appetizer is good as well.
The s/t (3rd) disc is a departure from what they had done previously, but still rocks, IMO. One thing about FK, is you will definately get some good quality tunage no matter which one you pick up. Organic took a while to grow on me. Musically it's cool, just lyrically weaker than the rest of their catalog, again, IMO. Can't wait to see them live in just a few short weeks....

J-Dubya - Rabid, biased, FK Fanboy :heh:

Listen to this man right here, he knows what he says!!!

If you like Move then Organic would be the next logical album to get. I would think most of their set would be from those two albums.

Where are you guys buying your Freak Kitchen albums from? Everywhere I look they are "imports" and cost ridiculous amounts of money. I have Dead Soul Men and think it's awesome, but finding a place that sells their stuff at a decent price has been tough.

Oh, and I suggest getting Dead Soul Men. There...now I won't feel guilty about my thread-hijack.

All joking aside, get Dead Soul Men.

StewiesSexyParties said:
Where are you guys buying your Freak Kitchen albums from? Everywhere I look they are "imports" and cost ridiculous amounts of money. I have Dead Soul Men and think it's awesome, but finding a place that sells their stuff at a decent price has been tough.

www.lasercd.com

All of them for $15 each.

StewiesSexyParties said:

Oh, and I suggest getting Dead Soul Men. There...now I won't feel guilty about my thread-hijack.

All joking aside, get Dead Soul Men.

www.harder-edged-music.com I'm certain they are in stock...
www.guitar9.com The pages will tel you if it's in-stock
www.impulsemusic.com - stock status unknown

All of these vendors do worldwide shipping IIRC........

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
I hoping to hear a little bit of everything...

J-Dubya

Yeah I'm sure we'll hear some old stuff too which is fine by me. But seeing previous setlist they've played a lot of songs come from those two albums. I would consider those two the most accesible when all things are juded (production, etc) so might as well listen to the new stuff then delve deeper into the oldies but goodies.