Best DM release of 92

Best DM release of 92

• Total voters
Voted for Todessehnsucht, although I'm only familiar with a handful of these albums.

I'm leaning towards Slumber... but I absolutely love Last One on Earth...

I hate that TRITSIO is going to win this. :(

Last One On Earth is my favorite Asphyx album. But this poll is just as hard as the last one, there can't be a winner.

I think the worst one on there has to be between Tomb Of The Mutilated and Let Us Pray

If this was '93 i would have to pick Individual Thought Patterns by Death or Cynic's Focus.'92 has some kickass albums. I picked Tombs of the Mutilated, I think that albums great.

I think your also missing a few albums such as Solstice's self-titled. I'd get rid of Let Us Pray and/or Tomb Of The Mutilated and replace with some better albums from that year.

However I do like Cannibal Corpse but I just prefer alot of the better bands of the genre over them.

Have you actually heard Let Us Pray? Vital Remains is really underrated, imo. Tomb of the Mutilated was the goriest thing around at the time...

If anything, Legion, Penetralia, or that Unleashed album needs to go.

hmm you have a point but theresa few more albums or so that should be on that list none the less. I never bothered checking out Vital Remains since I heard such bad things about them. I guess your right about CC though, probly one of the few very respectable releases they put out in general.

it was between Tomb of the Mutilated and Shadows in the Deep for me and i went with CC.

btw hay guise, tritsio sucks kthx

I can't pick a 'best' album out of those. It is wrong and you are a bad, bad person.

Slumber of Sullen Eyes, Karelian Isthmus, Desecend, Onwards, Changes, Beyond Sanctorum, Let us Pray, and Shadows in the Deep are all pretty much on par in my eyes as far as quality is concerned. My least favorite of those might is perhaps the Vital Remains or Unleashed albums by just barely an inch or so but even that is questionable.