Binary Creed / A Battle Won.....

LarryD

Feb 11, 2002
Rhode Island / USA
www.pmrising.com
I'm surprised that no one here has posted on this new monster from Andreas Stoltz & Co...... if anyone enjoyed their previous disc, Restitution, then you're going to be very happy with this one. It is more aggressive, a concept disc, and overall more epic. My only problems with is a) it's way too short at 42:00 and b) the production is tough to handle. I've downloaded the MP3 files from Amazon since I can't find the disc, and the overall production is much too compressed and digital sounding. In a car it's not a problem, but on a main system it's stacked with reverb and sounds like a mountain of sound coming at you all at once - if you like this style, then you're in luck....but while I love reverb, come on man !!!!!

Other than that -- this is a monster disc - with fabulous vocals from Andreas, and epic songs at every turn, this one is not only a winner, it's shooting right into the Top 10 for the year.

Sorry I haven't learned to how to embed You Tube videos yet --but you can check it out here:

Reactions: The Fiddler
binarycreed-abattlewon-cover2016.jpg