BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION: BCCIV

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION TO RELEASE BCCIV ALBUM IN SEPTEMBER; EXCLUSIVE UK SHOWS ANNOUNCED

"...Black Country Communion the Anglo-American rock group comprising vocalist/bassist Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple, Trapeze), drummer Jason Bonham (Led Zeppelin, Foreigner), Derek Sherinian (Dream Theater, Alice Cooper, Billy Idol) and blues-rock guitarist/vocalist Joe Bonamassa, release their long awaited and highly anticipated fourth album, BCCIV, via Mascot Records on Friday, September 22nd. This is the band’s first studio album since 2013’s Afterglow....."

bccalbumjuly.jpg

BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION Want To Shake Your Soul With 'BBCIV'

BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION RELEASE MUSIC VIDEO FOR NEW SONG “COLLIDE”

BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION – BCCIV BEHIND THE SCENES PART 2 STREAMING

Last edited:
I'm thinking BCC would be a great band for a future PPUSA, but unfortunately they would probably be too expensive. I know Joe Bonamassa isn't cheap & I'd imagine neither is Glenn Hughes.

I'm thinking BCC would be a great band for a future PPUSA, but unfortunately they would probably be too expensive. I know Joe Bonamassa isn't cheap & I'd imagine neither is Glenn Hughes.
Either would be a great choice for a future PP. BCC may be too expensive. I did see that last year Glenn did a tour that included a number of small venues. Maybe as a solo act he wouldn't be too expensive? I checked out his setlist. It included BCC, Deep Purple, and his solo material. That would be KILLER!

I'm thinking scheduling might be as much of a challenge as cost. I'm thinking the timing of a BCC tour would have to coincide with PPUSA because all these musicians have other projects, not to mention JB's own band & touring schedule. I would think the band, if given the chance, would absolutely love to play at a PPUSA festival, and hang out and play their music to a metal crowd for a change. Awesome it would be, as you say & its fun to dream. If anyone could pull it off it would be Glenn.