Black Metal Halloween

Dec 3, 2002
Philadelphia
Visit site
I'm dressing up as a black metaller for Halloween. I did it last year but I painted my face badly and I looked like a member of ICP, it wasn't good. So this year i'm trying to look at grim and tr00 as possible.
Who should I be? I was gonna go with Abbath but I wanted some suggestions and some pics to go off of for our bm guys....I know im definitely gonna have the Immortal frown \m/. Any tips on how to paint my face good are welcome too... :headbang:

That's okay as long as you don't start writing "black" "metal" with "lyrics" about gothic vampire romance.*

*I stole the second half of this sentence from Erik

PS: Vampires are gay

ive done the vampire thing tons of times...it gets old after awhile....i should go as a black metaller some year....hey Isabel! maybe next year if things work in our favor, me and Sean and you can be Immortal! :p

I was a member of KISS last year...

for your black metal thing, are you gunna have like a toy battle axe or something like Immortal did on the cover of Sons of Northern Darkness? that would be cool. also those spiked shinguards. badass.

DMAVI.jpg

th_20020710180912_Satyrquart3L.jpg

th_Marduk13.jpg

Go to photopit, and look up some pics there. She's got some awesome shots.

I love the presentation of black metal, I dig the theatrics of it all. It looks best under perfect lighting is the hard part.

Must have BLACK hair, roots and all. I hate to see a black metal dude, trying to look very harsh, with his blonde roots showing. :ill: It's just not grim.