Blackfirled + Anathema - NYC May 20th - who's going?

Seeing as though May 20 is my 24th birthday, I will ABSOLUTELY be there to see a band that I've been waiting impatiently to see for a decade. I just have to get my ticket. I got my Philly ticket, and plan on getting the DC ticket(s) with my next paycheck on the 12th. Hopefully Laura can go to one of them.

Willow, come to NYC, I will buy you birthday drinks :)

Also, I will see you at the DC show a few days prior to that... I had to cancel the Phillie date as I have a work deadline meeting that day that can't be canceled.

But NYC is always more fun anyways :)

You'd fly to NY for the Big 4 show?

Why not? Just to see Slayer in front of a crowd that big would be awesome and I'm a baseball fan as well so to see a metal show in the new Yankee Stadium would be cool, and btw Yankees SUCK .....and it's 2 days before ProgPower in Atlanta so I'll be out that way regardless

blackfield's cool and all, but you seem to e missing the kicker... anathema!

They're totally worth a few flier miles. Then again, you've probably seen them in Europe.

Pick me up on the way to Atlanta lol.

I gotta book my transport soon

blackfield's cool and all, but you seem to e missing the kicker... anathema!

They're totally worth a few flier miles. Then again, you've probably seen them in Europe.

Pick me up on the way to Atlanta lol.

I gotta book my transport soon

You are correct sir, have seen them live a few times. If you love Anathema as much as I do you will be very happy. If they were playing Alternative 4 front to back I would be there.

tried listening to this band several times in the past, just seems really dull and blehh to me. someone defend their honor with youtube links to the best songs!

or dont, theres no guarantee your effort wil change my obviously correct opinion :tickled:

tried listening to this band several times in the past, just seems really dull and blehh to me. someone defend their honor with youtube links to the best songs!

or dont, theres no guarantee your effort wil change my obviously correct opinion :tickled:

everytime I listen to anathema it's like -.-. I need to go visit my sister again and go into the shitty to the WB studio store for moar wylie coyote stuff tho.