Blind Guardian TIX on sale tomorrow for ATL!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
Just an FYI for those planning to go, according to my reminder from Ticketbastard...

On Sale Sat, 06/24/06 10:00am

Blind Guardian
Roxy Theatre, Atlanta
Fri, 12/08/06 9:00pm

wootrock.gif

The Roxy is almost always general admission. Almost.

I would have said "always," but I actually attended one show there that had reserved seats set up on the floor: Dead Can Dance, on the Into the Labyrinth tour. The Roxy staff had NO idea how to handle it. :)

Still one of the five best shows I'll ever see.

hmm i think when i ordered mine i hit best available.

ehh i don't care if i sit or stand. i'll be standing either way!

Seeing these guys back in NYC when they played at "The World" has got to be in the top 10 metal shows i've ever seen. Breathtaking !

why in the world did these tixs go on sale almost 6 months in advance??

Having declared Blind Guardian as my favorite band ever (replacing long-worshipped Metallica) and having experienced my first metal show ever at ProgPowerVI last year, I came to the conclusion that seeing Hansi and Andre work their magic in person should be a mandatory event. Needless to say, I was disappointed when I saw that they had no plans for a U.S. appearance for their next tour - they had a lot of European dates, and it seemed like they wouldn't be coming to the U.S. at all for a good year or two. Man was I floored when I read that they finally added U.S. dates for the end of this year! And for them to land on my doorstep in Atlanta is just too good to be true.

Here's to bangin' heads with the bards :kickass:

--RiffDaemon

I can't wait to hear a Twist in the Myth. The Fly single turned me off initially as it wasn't typical BG even by ANATO standards, but the more I've listend to it the more it's grown on me. If the concert is anything like the DVD it will be amazing, when I watched that, I was just in awe of the guitar playing. They sound live just like they do on the CD.

Also Leaves' Eyes is pretty good too, Vinland Saga is nice.