BOREALIS - PURGATORY

Sounds killer and great to hear about their new deal with AFM! Saw them on tour with Saxon a few years back. Hope to see them on the road again soon :)

It's like a slightly belated bday present to myself! I've been waiting for their followup since I got the first one.

It's like a slightly belated bday present to myself! I've been waiting for their followup since I got the first one.

The follow up to the first one came out 4 years ago :p

In any case, I'll probably have to find a way to import this when it comes out in Europe. World of Silence was pretty much the soundtrack to high school for me, and Fall From Grace was almost as good. Hopefully this one is just as good.

I didn't know there was one other than Fall from Grace! It never turned up when I looked for their stuff. I shall seek it today.

I didn't know there was one other than Fall from Grace! It never turned up when I looked for their stuff. I shall seek it today.

Then you are missing the first one, "World Of Silence". I'm not sure how available it is, since it was self published.

Edit: I see it is available for download on Amazon.

Then you are missing the first one, "World Of Silence". I'm not sure how available it is, since it was self published.

Edit: I see it is available for download on Amazon.

Can you link that? I wasn't seeing it. I'll buy that right now, lol.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. [ame]http://smile.amazon.com/World-Silence-Borealis/dp/B001IA3X3W/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1431093557&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=borealis+world+silence[/ame] At least I get to correct that now, and have TWO albums until July. Huzzah! Thanks for the enlightenment today, folks.

Can you link that? I wasn't seeing it. I'll buy that right now, lol.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. http://smile.amazon.com/World-Silen...r=1-2-catcorr&keywords=borealis+world+silence At least I get to correct that now, and have TWO albums until July. Huzzah! Thanks for the enlightenment today, folks.

Enjoy! World of Silence has the majority of the band's strongest songs (Lost Voices, From The Fading Screams, title track, The Afterlife), but I don't think it's as consistent as Fall From Grace. It's also more in the power metal/fantasy direction than Fall From Grace was.

Some more detail here:
BOREALIS SIGN WITH AFM, NEW ALBUM TEASER AVAILABLE

"Canadian melodic metallers Borealis have inked a deal with AFM Records and will release their new album, Purgatory, on June 19th in Europe, and on July 21st in North America."

p19komipfb10ac1q351b8g11921qlo4.jpg

The AFM signing.

I def gotta see these guys LIVE!

Not as long as you might want to make it seem like... If there's one thing I can't stand its people who make up shit just to make people think they are part of the inner circle.

So, to be 100% open about this: deal was signed a week and change ago. I should know as I brokered the deal.

Too bad to hear you had to bite your tongue for a full week - must be painful

Not as long as you might want to make it seem like... If there's one thing I can't stand its people who make up shit just to make people think they are part of the inner circle.

So, to be 100% open about this: deal was signed a week and change ago. I should know as I brokered the deal.

Too bad to hear you had to bite your tongue for a full week - must be painful

I get it you don't like me which frankly I don't care, and if your accusations were right I'd be posting in 90 % of the threads here. Have a lovely weekend.

P.S. Yes it was extremely painful lol