Bored

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Im Bored to Hell here at Work....All week Ill be here even Thanksgiving Day (Double Time) I need to Place an Order ???/ What to Get Any Suggestions ( Honestly) If I dont have it allready....:worship::loco:

you asked for suggestions, yes?

you cou mentally go thru your cd collection and clear out that music which has gone stale
and donate them to the cause

you can write your sons a letter, and tell them how proud you are of them

you can feel guilty about flipping off that little old woman in the Dairy Queen.

you can address your christmas cards

:loco::loco::loco:

you asked for suggestions, yes?

you cou mentally go thru your cd collection and clear out that music which has gone stale
and donate them to the cause

you can write your sons a letter, and tell them how proud you are of them

you can feel guilty about flipping off that little old woman in the Dairy Queen.

you can address your christmas cards

:loco::loco::loco:

I dont Have a Diary Queen by me.....:err:
We Dont send out Xmas cards.....:puke:

And My 3 Kids Are all totally useless......lazy & have no idea what they want out of Life.......:erk::mad:

"The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!"
:lol::lol::lol::wave:

I Have 2 Jobs & I will be retirering in 2013...at the age of 60....With my 26 yrs with AT&T and 12 Yrs with Met-Life I can do it....With 3 401Ks & My Wife with 25 Yrs with AT&T ,& 10 yrs with Merek.....Will be in PA...in 2013 or 2014.... So the Apple is still on the Tree............:headbang::kickass:

Then I can work off the books for Ken....................

What kind of music is Pet Shark?

Prog. Rock.....(Rush/Dreamtheather /J. Satriani) U.S. Band.:kickass::headbang:

(check out the front cover) Little girl pulling her Pet Shark on her Red Wagon in front of a store called Pet Shark)

Great Review....5 Stars

Im Surprised Ken Did jump on this yet??

I Have 2 Jobs & I will be retirering in 2013...at the age of 60....With my 26 yrs with AT&T and 12 Yrs with Met-Life I can do it....With 3 401Ks & My Wife with 25 Yrs with AT&T ,& 10 yrs with Merek.....Will be in PA...in 2013 or 2014.... So the Apple is still on the Tree............:headbang::kickass:

Then I can work off the books for Ken....................

Hey Bob,

In all honesty, I think it's great that you can retire at 60! Congrats, you've earned it!!

Chris
:headbang:

Prog. Rock.....(Rush/Dreamtheather /J. Satriani) U.S. Band.:kickass::headbang:

(check out the front cover) Little girl pulling her Pet Shark on her Red Wagon in front of a store called Pet Shark)

I like the cover but that's all I like about it.
Not for me.