Brainstorm and tad Morose PPV darlings

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I had very high expectations for Tad Morose and they surpassed that with great energy and great music. They absolutely ripped my head off !! They were amazing !! I also thought Brainstorm would be the type of band that would go over well in a live performance, but they exceeded my expectations and blew me away as well. The performance they put on was also amazing.
I much prefer TM on disc over Brainstorm, but in my opinion and many others, both bands were neck and neck as the "darlings" of PPV. I think TM's material and musicianship is a little better so I give them the edge, but it is only slightly. This is the first PP that I have seen performances of that energy level performed by two different bands.
I couldn't talk about the TM performance without mentioning Brainstorm because both bands tore the place apart. I paid good money for a show and those two bands delivered the goods in a major way. Wuthering Heights, the Savathingy and Edguy were also very good.

Well what does it feel like to be a "darling" Urban ?

Bryant

I have seen the message boards of both bands get quite a bit busier since PP:Spin:

If :Spin: tells :Spin: :Spin: and those :Spin: :Spin: tell :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: , there will be a ton of new fans-->:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: *100 although we might all get dizzy if we are spinning around while listening to Tad Moroseo_O

Lol, I think I'll take that chance!
music-smiley-004.gif

Both Tad Morose and Brainstorm were Excellent I was there For Edguy and Savatage and I do believe that they Blew Edguy away just in their performance atleast ... Tho Edguy was a treat to see to .... For me nobody holds a candle to the Savathingy that was a dream come true and Wuthering Heights Were the BIG surprise of the show I was impressed

JonnyD said:
Adagio Was Pretty good actually! PoS isnt my cup'o tea .... I kinda wish I hadnt Missed Kamelot :D

I was directing the PoS at Bryant, I know he isn't a fan along with most other people on the board. I think one thing makes a show even better when you know every word to every song they play, pretty much the case with PoS, TM, Kamelot, and especially Adagio.

dargormudshark said:
I was directing the PoS at Bryant, I know he isn't a fan along with most other people on the board. I think one thing makes a show even better when you know every word to every song they play, pretty much the case with PoS, TM, Kamelot, and especially Adagio.

Adagio wasn't bad at all considering their vocalist has been with them for three weeks. I enjoyed them. I couldn't handle POS though. They just aren't my thing. I am also with JonnyD on Wuthering Heights. They were my "surprise band" of PP. Really good stuff. I was saying to myself "will the singer stand up ? He lookls like Quasi Moto" but it was his sticht I suppose and ended up being rather memorable.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Adagio wasn't bad at all considering their vocalist has been with them for three weeks. I enjoyed them. I couldn't handle POS though. They just aren't my thing. I am also with JonnyD on Wuthering Heights. They were my "surprise band" of PP. Really good stuff. I was saying to myself "will the singer stand up ? He lookls like Quasi Moto" but it was his sticht I suppose and ended up being rather memorable.

Bryant

Me and Bryant both have bands that we like that we know we won't be getting each other into, PoS and Accept :D

Hell there are probably a hundred other bands I love that Bryant would hate. :D

Bryant said:
I had very high expectations for Tad Morose and they surpassed that with great energy and great music. They absolutely ripped my head off !! They were amazing !! I also thought Brainstorm would be the type of band that would go over well in a live performance, but they exceeded my expectations and blew me away as well. The performance they put on was also amazing.
This pretty much sums it up. In my opinion, there was Tad Morose, Brainstorm a close second, and no one else was even close. :worship:

Zod

Definitely these guys ruled. I'm with Bryant in that I say Tad Morose edged out Brainstorm, but not by a lot. I had never heard either band before PPV. My husband and I have found a Brainstorm CD since our return home, but not Tad Morose yet, will probably have to order online. All the PP vendors were sold out by the time we got down there.