C II C USA TOUR 2008

cmonnnnnnn New York! :) Glad to hear you've got some more venues talking to you

NYC and Chicago have been the toughest nuts to crack, so once we are able to nail down something I hope to God you ALL turn out for the show. Because if you don't, you shouldn't complain the next time around. ;)

diamond45 said:
I'm so glad they along with Circus Maximus and Manticora are playing Jaxx in March '08. A very nice selection of bands. Sort of like a 'mini' ProgPower :)

Our bassist is calling it "ProgPower Mobile" :lol:

If you're coming, drop me a line, since, as always, we have tickets to shill. I actually *have* them, too!

That was who the other ticket was for of the two tickets I bought off of you last night :)

Man, it was awesome to get to see you guys last night. That was one hell of a show. One birthday I'll never forget! :headbang:

NYC and Chicago have been the toughest nuts to crack, so once we are able to nail down something I hope to God you ALL turn out for the show. Because if you don't, you shouldn't complain the next time around. ;)

If you nail something down in NYC be sure I'll try my hardest to be there!

Only thing stopping me would be a lack of funds, but I hope not.

I'll definitely be at any show near NYC and I'll bring as many people as I can (and I know quite a few! ;) ) Do you need more venue suggestions or are you close to nailing one down? There really are so many.

I hope there's at least 500 folks at the ATL gig.

LOL - even with the folks we may have from out of state, I seriously do not expect more than 150. Besides, the venue has a capacity of only about 300. But I seriously doubt we'll do more than half-fill the room. It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. heh heh.

LOL - even with the folks we may have from out of state, I seriously do not expect more than 150. Besides, the venue has a capacity of only about 300. But I seriously doubt we'll do more than half-fill the room. It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. heh heh.
I guess we should just be glad the show's playing in the ATL, regardless of venue size, right?

Our bassist is calling it "ProgPower Mobile" :lol:

If you're coming, drop me a line, since, as always, we have tickets to shill. I actually *have* them, too!

My friend SkiBumMSP (Steve) was up at Jaxx for the Therion show and bought a ticket for me from you guys. I've never been to a Division show, looking forward to seeing ALL you guys! :kickass::headbang:

I parked in the lot where Hammer's once was when I went to a game up there. Sad to think that it's gone - for about two years, it was a regular Saturday night hangout for me, even though I lived 75 miles away. When I think about the bands I saw there (Ozzy w/Zakk, Slayer, Dream Theater, T-Ride, Marillion, Leatherwolf, Guns&Roses, Wrathchild about 40 times, Kix about 400 times, etc.), I get all misty eyed.

I even remember some of them. :lol:

Man, how many times have I heard THAT story. :(

Ah the Hammerjack days... moment of silence.....

Couldn't - legally - get on the bar side but got snuck in once... yeah THAT was bloody insane!!! Loved it!!! But yeah, Hammer's was a killer place that will always never be matched :worship: .... I didn't get to go often but when I did, it was a guarentee for a good time... Who I remember I saw there - really, you haven't been to Hammer's if you didn't see a Wraithchild or Kix show; King Diamond/ Mercyful Fate, Foreigner (yeah I know - they were great!!), Dee Snider's Widowmaker - they were awesome; I think I saw Mr. Big there... There were many a show I was there but partying so I have NO IDEA,...

Ah those were the days......

As far as the show.... I'm going to get in touch with a couple pals from the area and make sure they come to the Jaxx gig...

Hell I'd love to find a couple people to roadtrip to some of the other shows...

I can't make any promises but if you give me a weekend, I'll try my hardest to be there. Weekdays are out of the question for the next few months as I already have what few weekday shows I can take vacation time off for until May.

I can't make any promises but if you give me a weekend, I'll try my hardest to be there. Weekdays are out of the question for the next few months as I already have what few weekday shows I can take vacation time off for until May.

unfortunately due to routing and timing, both the NYC and Chicago dates are going to fall on something more like a Mon/Tue time frame. And I can't help that. Sorry.

But I feel your pain. It's hard for me to make every great metal show that comes through Atlanta if they fall on a weekday. Sometimes I have to pick and choose. :erk: