Camera rules at pre-party?

I think Shane has confirmed that yes, they do. A pity, since it's a cryin' shame that Orphaned Land's acoustic performance last year wasn't recorded in any form. :(

The pre-pre-party is open, though, AFAIK, as are the room parties.

Pellaz said:
I think Shane has confirmed that yes, they do. A pity, since it's a cryin' shame that Orphaned Land's acoustic performance last year wasn't recorded in any form. :(

The pre-pre-party is open, though, AFAIK, as are the room parties.
Thanks for info!

7thSaviour said:
Who's playing at the pre-pre party and when and where is it?

Under event details in Progpower site:

ProgPower USA VII Pre-Show Party
September 14th, 2006
The Vinyl Club (Inside Center Stage Atlanta - upstairs)
(Earthlink Live is now known as Center Stage Atlanta)
Atlanta, Georgia

Bands

Theocracy 6:30- 7:15
Circus Maximus 7:35- 8:35
Leatherwolf 8:55- 9:55
Circle II Circle 10:30- close

This is an 18 or older show.

Tickets are SOLD OUT! Thanks to everyone who purchased a ticket, we appreciate it!

Doors:

Gold Badge Holders: 5:00pm
General Public: 5:45pm

Hey Blind -

7thSaviour wasn't asking about pre-party show. He was asking about the pre-pre-party (notice the double "pre" used there) - which is not a show, by the way.
There will probably be more than one "pre-pre-party" because it refers to the parties that go on at the hotel rooms during the week prior to festival and pre-party shows. As far as I know, there won't be any actual bands playing there. Maybe a few people who bring their guitars or basses and practice amps will jam a little, but I don't even know if that will happen for sure. I think most of the music will be provided by CD players at those parties.

I'll be partying hard with some friends at the Best Western/Grenada. I'm trying to figure out a way we can make our room door identifiable to other ProgPower attendees. Hope some of you will be able to stop in and party with us.
:headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:

~ BRMH