can a fast entail the ingestion of subway tato nuggs?

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
i think this is technically still a fast, because the indian sandwich-maker somehow thought i meant "half a veggie sub" when i said i wanted a "veggie sub".

mutating this thread early on, i will now say that i just went out on the street wearing a hideous and wrinkled orange shirt and pants ripped at the bottom of the leg but not ripped in a cool way, unshaven for about a week, and reeking of cigarette smoke that isn't mine (the neighbors fouling up the hallway). i was passed on the sidewalk by 5 young orthodox jews, who work or do time at the office that moved downstairs.

i see hot girls wearing almost no clothes and i'm completely unphased. when i see them i think to myself "goddamn they could be my daughter"

i am so old!

alex, no, i don't think so because "travel" of any sort saps the hell out of me...

but i ate very little trapped in NY for 24 hrs so I DON'T KNOW?

rumor has it that those kids are going to be attending RPI, which is about 10 miles from me.

i realize that there are abundant rumors about where they're supposedly going to school, but i think this has some validity to it...

time does accelerate.

plus you start getting unexplainable pains, and cricks in your neck.

and the longer you've lived, the more people you've met or know about, and so each year more and more people you know or know of are dying, until life is one big obituary and you're lurching towards retirement, when you're too decrepid to enjoy it.

well, i think that when you get older you are more likely to spot bullshit faster (because you're smarter than you were) and thus things may look like they're getting worse, when in reality, you're just paying attention and not being a totally self-centered moron anymore.

thus, things are actually okay.