Cannibal,Hypocrisy,Decapitated,Vile US Tour

The8thPlague

Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
Here are the inital dates for the 2004 US Tour, with Hypocrisy supporting their new release "The Arrival". More information will be announced soon.

CANNIBAL CORPSE, HYPOCRISY, DECAPITATED & VILE

Feb-13 Houston, TX
Feb-14 Dallas, TX
Feb-15 San Antonio, TX OR Austin, TX
Feb-16 OFF
Feb-17 Phoenix, AZ
Feb-18 Los Angeles, CA
Feb-19 San Francisco, CA
Feb-20 Portland, OR
Feb-21 Seattle, WA
Feb-22 OFF
Feb-23 Salt Lake City, UT
Feb-24 Denver, CO
Feb-25 Lawrence, KS
Feb-26 St. Louis, MO
Feb-27 Milwaukee, WI
Feb-28 Minneapolis, MN
Feb-29 Chicago, IL
Mar-01 OFF
Mar-02 Detroit, MI
Mar-03 Cleveland, OH
Mar-04 Philadelphia, PA
Mar-05 Boston, MA OR Worcester, MA
Mar-06 Brooklyn, NY
Mar-07 Pittsburgh, PA
Mar-08 OFF
Mar-09 Springfield, VA
Mar-10 Winston-Salem, NC
Mar-11 Atlanta, GA
Mar-12 Orlando, FL
Mar-13 Tampa, FL
Mar-14 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

VILE, I haven't heard their new record yet! Tagtren is indeed a work a holic, haven't you seen the bags under his eyes? Shit, they're worse than mine...

Yeah man, I reeally wanted to see them come by so soon, but I am sure they will come back soon. They should have given a reason why they had to drop off, are they playing shows in Europe at the time or somthing now? PS: Matt needs to pick up his stuff at Will's house. When he isnt busy racking up mega sales.

I wouldn't mind hanging out with Hypocrisy again, but as for seeing them...it has been one too many times now, even though I do love them tremendously. It really blows that Decapitated had to drop because I was looking forward to seeing them the most...ah well I am sure they will be back again....

It was pretty cool a few weeks ago when Behemoth was hanging in L.A. Someone fucked up their departing flight out of L.A. after their tour and they had to stay here any extra 2 weeks. They were hanging out at the Rainbow, and at all the shows...it was pretty fucking fun, some good drunken moments!!

just read some Fucking Retarded shit:

This show is being held at THE MASON JAR!

Now I love the Jar, but not for This show.
It's gonna be more uncomfortable then last time OPETH played there.

(Looks like this is future of shows now that The Bash & The Cajun House are being closed down/bought out.)