CDs to purchase at PP XIII

100-lbs of vinyl shipped FED EX express this morning, all european imported stuff no one will have as well as some very Rare deluxe vinyl box sets! On top of this, the European labels have given us many exclusives you will find only at Cd Inzane. We have 60 boxes, almost 10,000 discs upon 3 tables so we are pretty sure we got everything. We have enough box sets for one table alone so don't push when you visit. We'll do our best to display everything for you.

Don't forget, we have shirts from AFM Records, FREE download cards from some of the labels and large wall flags.

Will be looking for a few old school re-releases:

Triumph - Live In Sweden (technically a new release but old songs)
Tommy Bolin - The Ultimate Teaser (finally releasing the original with proper remaster and 2 CDs of outtakes and alternative versions)
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The first two albums newly remixed by Steve Wilson and includes discs of outtakes and DVD-Audio.

Believe it or not, with 10,000 disc sent down to Atlanta already, most of your list is filled. Jimi Jamison and the new Pride Of Lions are October releases so won't have them as they are not pressed by Frontiers yet. Spheric Universe back catalog only have 2-3 of each. EVERYTHING ELSE is there, including the new phenominal Eclipse, Jettblack and Hess.

BTW, got a call from Fed Ex last night and our inventory is already there in storage! YEAH! Now just waiting for vinyl and the AFM t-shirts and FREE DOWNLOAD cards they sent. Also waiting for the SPV merchandise, should land Wednesday morning.

I would need these ones:

ETERNAL (of Sweden)-Chapter One
JADED HEART-Common Destiny
TANK-War Nation (is it available in a jewel case version? Cause I'm not too crazy on digipaks anymore)
NIGHTMARE-The Burden Of God

Yeah the "Nightmare-The Burden Of God" is rated #1 METAL RELEASE of 2012 by Cd Inzane. They truly pulled together a sonic masterpiece in melody, interludes, production and power! I think we have 23 copies at the show. Jaded Heart is one of the BEST HARDROCK releases this year so that's there. Tank Digi's as well.

$1-$5 CD clearance box kinda got outta hand. There are over 800 copies of titles on clearance so look for the LARGEST BOX on 1 of the 3 tables. We'll keep refilling as it goes down. The last two years, the box has easily sold out. We even have some new Rhapsody titles in the box that were slightly crushed but that did not damage the cases. There are some Solution .45 titles also in there for $4 to $5 that also had broken cases so some REAL GEMS to those that like to dig.

Threshold DIGI's and Jewels are there early as well, thank you for all the tweets about this.

Hey Rezz, we just put up the Jimi Jamison "Never Too Late". This was one of the only titles we will NOT have at Progpower because it's not released until November 6th.

You can preorder here now though: http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=11834

xctmpHVAeRu.png

Hi japanese fans, we do not have many japanese titles for Progpower. Rather, we've packed thousands more of regular Imports and 2 large boxes of box sets.

In January 2012, Avalon and King raised their prices almost $15 per title to us. Because these companies are ones we've purchased many japanese titles from their staff direct, they still consider anyone outside of Japan to be "out of territory" so they now raised the rates to deter sales outside of their country.

So I am sorry. We only sell 20-30 copies of each japanese per year and to keep the "latest and greatest" in stock of these new titles, we surely would hinder bringing something more widely sold in. I would rather sell 200 copies of every title we bring in rather than tie up $50-grand and then have to charge you japanese collectors more than you can currently get these titles from CD Japan direct and with fast 3 day FED EX shipment.

I hope you understand :)