Chances of Shadow Gallery at future ProgPower?

kvona1

Oct 22, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Just curious if people on here see this happening for a future PP or showcase. I know it was written off as impossible for several years, but now that the band is doing live shows, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Just curious if people on here see this happening for a future PP or showcase. I know it was written off as impossible for several years, but now that the band is doing live shows, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I would say very possible, especially since they've done the other Progpower. I'm surprised it's not next year, but it could've been scheduling conflicts or timing wasn't right. I would be surprised if they weren't the following year or actually, now come to think of it possibly Showcase next year.

The problem is that they will not book a year in advance due to their unknown personal schedules. I honestly don't understand why they couldn't just schedule 2 days of vacation on a Friday/Sat. However, that's the way it is.

The ball is in their court as usual.

That's so messed up though, considering they booked the Triton cruise months in advance. They should really just book a weekend off for ProgPower and that's it.

Considering that the lineup can experience changes, I would think Shadow Gallery would be an ideal replacement in case that contingency arises.

Plus last year bands were added, so there's another possibility.

I really respected them for never playing live. There was something really cool about that. Now after Mike's death they change that policy? Strange.

Good band; and I don't mind them releasing music after Michael's passing, but it would just have been cool of them to remain a studio act only.